You're only seeing 40% of the screen to make a point. Congressman spend only 40% of their time actually working. The other 60% is spent raising money. But since David Trone would rather spend his own money then take a dime from lobbyists or PACs, he'll be spending 100% of his time working to double the budget of NIH to eradicate Alzheimer's and to lower the crushing cost of college debt for the people of this district. Congress shouldn't be a part time job. I'm David Trone and I approve this message.