tv Democracy Now LINKTV May 1, 2017 8:00am-9:01am PDT
eh? (gil mumbling indistinctly) it's time for bubble guppies! (giggling) ♪ bub-bub-bubble, gup-gup-guppies ♪ ♪ bubble, bubble, bubble, guppy, guppy, guppy ♪ ♪ bubble, bubble ♪ guppy, guppy ♪ bubble guppies ♪ i'm molly ♪ i'm gil ♪ i'm goby ♪ i'm deema ♪ i'm oona ♪ i'm nonny (barking) ♪ bubble puppy ♪ bub-bub-bubble, gup-gup-guppies ♪ ♪ bubble, bubble, bubble, guppy, guppy, guppy ♪ ♪ bubble, bubble ♪ guppy, guppy ♪ bubble guppies ♪ bubble guppies ♪ puddleball! (fish giggling)
hello! hi there! arf! arf! crabs: go jack, go jack, go jack!! (cheering) nice! okay, jack! nice kick! you're up, stella! just keep your eye on the ball, stella! all: go stella, go stella, go stella! (cheering) yeah, whoo-hoo! go stella, go stella! (crabs cheering) way to go, stella. great kick. (cheering) (thunder rumbling) hey, it's raining. cool! i like when it rains! (whimpering) bubble puppy doesn't like rain. it's okay, boy. don't be afraid. (whimpering) uh-oh, guys. time to pack it up. crabs: awww!
hey guys. sorry, but the game's over for today. how come we have to stop? it's raining. we're gonna get all wet. aw, man! okay, little pinchers, get on the bus, please! see you guys later. bye! see ya! come on, bubble puppy, let's get out of the rain. (thunder, bubble puppy whimpering) (giggling) (whimpering) come on! ♪ hi there! hello! hello! all: good morning, mr. grouper! well, good morning, everyone! hey, everybody, it's raining! it is? it's raining? i like rain! oh, i love rain.
goby: whoa, look at all those dark clouds! they're dark because they're all filled up with rain! clouds are filled with rain? clouds are made up of tiny drops of water. that's right, nonny. and the more water there is, the darker the cloud will be. (bubble puppy whimpering) don't worry, bubble puppy. it's just a little water. i don't think bubble puppy likes the rain. he gets a little scared. i like rain. me too! because rain helps the flowers grow. i like splashing in puddles! pssh, pssh! yeah, me too! (both making splashing sounds) (giggling) let's think about rain. raindrops are water that comes down from the... clouds! right! when the rain comes down you can keep yourself dry with an...
umbrella! right! and raindrops collect on the ground to make a... a puddle! that's right! puddles are fun to splash in! let's sing about it! ♪ drip, drop, drip ♪ doo doo do doo ♪ drip, drop, drip ♪ doo doo doo ♪ why would anybody wanna stay inside ♪ ♪ waiting for sun ♪ when there's a perfectly cool rainstorm traveling by ♪ ♪ ♪ you might get muddy ♪ but it's fine ♪ grab a buddy ♪ your umbrella and your raincoat and boots ♪ ♪ and get under the sky ♪ we'll have a good good time ♪ the splish-splash feeling of a puddle is awesome ♪ ♪ the pit-pat-patting on umbrellas is awesome ♪ ♪ let's go now while it pours down ♪
♪ it's the very best time to play ♪ ♪ the drip-drop beating out a fancy rhythm ♪ ♪ the squish-squash feeling when you dance is such fun ♪ ♪ i'm happy to explain ♪ the awesomeness of rain ♪ drip, drop, drip ♪ doo doo do doo ♪ yay! ♪ rain is wonderful but wait ♪ (thunder) ♪ that was thunder ♪ so we'll have to go back in 'til it passes ♪ ♪ then come out again ♪ there's a rainbow at the end ♪ the splish-splash feeling of a puddle is awesome ♪ ♪ the pit-pat-patting on umbrellas is awesome ♪ ♪ let's go now while it pours down ♪ ♪ it's the very best time to play ♪ ♪ the drip-drop beating out a fancy rhythm ♪ ♪ the squish-squash feeling when you dance is such fun ♪ ♪ i'm happy to explain ♪ the awesomeness of rain ♪ drip, drop, drip
♪ doo doo do doo ♪ drip, drop, drip ♪ doo doo doo (cheering) if you like to stomp in puddles, then come with me! ♪ hi. welcome to puddle park! how can i help you? i'm here to stomp in my favorite puddle. do you have your rain boot on? yup! all ready to splash! well, you've certainly come to the right place! here's your puddle, ma'am, all ready to be spla-- oh, my. it looks like your puddle is... shrinking. (gasping) oh, no! you're right. my puddle used to be this big, but now it's only this big! the warm sunshine dried up the puddle. but if it rains, the puddle will get big again. what makes rain?
clouds! clouds make rain! clouds are made of teeny, weeny little droplets of water. okay, cloud, do your thing! hmm. we need your help! the clouds that have the most rain in them are dark. so, we need your help to find the cloud that has the most rain. which cloud holds the most droplets of water? this one? this one? or this one? fish: that one! right! that cloud is the darkest, so it holds the most rain. whoa! that's a dark rain cloud. uh-huh! it's full of so much water that it's about to burst. it's raining! and my puddle is getting bigger! ready? mm-hmm!
both: 1, 2, 3! (giggling, splashing) that was fun! thanks for helping me make my puddle big again! anytime! and thank you for helping me pick the right rain cloud! excuse me. what time is it? both: it's time for lunch! ♪ what time is it? it's time for lunch! ♪ ♪ what time is it? it's time for lunch! ♪ ♪ what time is it? it's time for lunch! ♪ ♪ it's lunch time! ♪ hey, what's for lunch? hey oona, what did you get for lunch? i got a cheese sandwich and carrot sticks! i got a roast beef sandwich and mozzarella sticks! yum! what did you get, nonny? i got a ham sandwich and... a mozz-umbrella stick? (laughing) mozz-umbrella stick? what a cheesy joke!
(fish giggling) every cloud is made up of tiny little droplets of water. here, cloudy, cloudy, cloudy! hey, molly. hi, gil. whatcha doin'? i need to find a rain cloud so i can try out this umbrella. uh, gil, it doesn't rain whenever you want it to. here, cloudy, cloudy! where are you? ugh! man, i wish it would rain! there's a rain cloud behind me, huh? mm-hmm. oh! hmm! hey, come back here! molly, come look outside! it's raining really hard now! come look at the rain with us! goby: it's raining really hard! oh, yeah! it's raining cats and dogs! i don't see any-- wait, what?
oh! heh, it's just an expression. it's what you say when it's raining really, really hard. interesting. speaking of dogs, how's our little puppy doing, gil? i think he's still feeling a little nervous about the storm. don't worry, boy. the rain will go away soon. i know a song he might like. it goes like this. ♪ rain, rain, go away ♪ come again another day c'mon, bubble puppy! get up and dance with us. ♪ rain, rain, go away ♪ come again another day (thunder rumbling) (bubble puppy whimpering) don't be afraid, boy. rain is good. yeah, bubble puppy. rain is really important. we need rain to fill up lakes and rivers. yeah, and rain also helps farmers grow their fruits and vegetables. and without rain, there wouldn't be rainbows.
rainbows! (giggling) line up, everybody! it's time to go outside. ♪ outside, outsi-- (thunder booming, bubble puppy whimpering) it's thundering. that means we should play inside. we're fro-yo farmers! that means we make frozen yogurt from the stuff we grow on our farm! once upon a time... nonny: there were two farmers who made the most delicious frozen yogurt in the world. both: strawberry frozen yogurt! but the farmers had a terrible problem. it hasn't rained here in a really long time. and our strawberries are drying up! what are we going to do, farmer goby? we can't make our delicious strawberry fro-yo without strawberries. yeah! we really need it to rain! goby, look! that looks like a rain cloud! here it comes! but just as it was about to rain...
(giant laughing) ♪ rain, rain, go away ♪ come again some other day (blowing) oh, no! (giant laughing) it's funny! fro-yo farmers! uh-oh. and so, the farmers ran away. what are we going to do? that giant ruined our strawberries! let's go see if our mountain strawberries are okay. good idea. so, the farmers went to check on their strawberries up in the mountains. oh no! the strawberries up here are drying up, too! they need water, quick! all right! rain! but once again... (giant laughing) ♪ rain, rain, go away ♪ come again some other day (blowing) (laughing) goodbye-bye! ahem, excuse me, sir? mmm! fro-yo!
bad idea. fro-yo-yo-yo! he's coming after us! fro-yo! ♪ ahhhh! fro-yo! (giant stomping) that was a close one. (sheep baa-ing) let's get back to our strawberries. there's got to be something we can do before they all dry up. and so, the farmers went to their last strawberry patch. oh, no. both: rain! ahhhh!!! fro-yo? fro-yo? you want frozen yogurt? strawberry. i'm afraid we can't make strawberry fro-yo
without strawberries. yeah, and strawberries need rain to grow. and you keep blowing away our rain clouds. (giant sobbing) i want strawberry fro-yo! well, if you really want some strawberry fro-yo, we're gonna need to find a rain cloud. clouds? i know where there are some clouds! cloud above mountain-top. cloud above sheep meadow, and the cloud above woodsy forest. hee-hee-hee! but, uh, but i don't know which is best to make strawberries grow. the giant needs your help. which one of these clouds will make rain so the strawberries grow? fish: that one! you're right. that's a rain cloud. oh boy! (chuckling)
look! the rain is helping the strawberries grow! so, the strawberries grew plump and juicy so the farmers could make their delicious strawberry frozen yogurt. fro-yo, yummy! and they all lived happily ever after. (cheering) come on, everybody! it's time to dance! come on, all you rain lovers! get up and dance with us! come on, get up! we're going to jump in some puddles! ♪ well it's rainin', things are gettin' wet ♪ ♪ think we're stuck inside ♪ no, mm-mm, not yet ♪ boots, coats, hat ♪ we get ready just like that ♪ we're gonna find a little puddle just me and you ♪ ♪ and then jump into it that's how we do ♪ all right, everybody. are you ready to jump in some puddles? here we go! ah, 1, 2, 3! ♪ splash splash in the rain ♪ jump in the puddle jump in the puddle go ♪ ♪ splash splash in the rain
♪ jumpin' splashin' in the rain ♪ ♪ splash splash in the rain ♪ jump in the puddle jump in the puddle go ♪ ♪ splash splash in the rain ♪ everybody splash then do it again ♪ ♪ as the rain clouds gather up in the sky ♪ ♪ don't worry 'bout the rain ♪ let it rain, let it rain ♪ as the raindrops scatter ♪ just make a dance to their patter ♪ ♪ a little rain doesn't matter ♪ splash splash in the rain ♪ jump in the puddle jump in the puddle go ♪ ♪ splash splash in the rain ♪ jumpin' splashin' in the rain ♪ ♪ splash splash in the rain ♪ jump in the puddle jump in the puddle go ♪ ♪ splash splash in the rain ♪ everybody splash then do it again ♪ (cheering) fish: all right! rain is really important because it helps fruits and vegetables grow.
hi, gil, what-- shhh! what are you doing? i'm going to get under that cloud so it will rain on me. aha! grrr! argh! come back here! rain on me! (giggling) hey, you guys! let's go splash in puddles! all: puddleball! (crowd cheering) mr. grouper: it's a beautiful day for puddleball! (cheering) (whimpering) aw, don't be afraid, boy. it's just water. (whimpering) plenty of rain, and we're seeing some absolutely perfect puddles down there!
there's molly on 1st, goby on 2nd, and oona on 3rd puddle! and there's nonny in the outfield. and there's deema at home drain! that's where the water drains out. just like a bath tub! okay! let's play puddleball! (sports theme music playing) (crowd cheering) mr. grouper: here's the pitch! (cheering) ooh, nice kick! ♪ safe! (cheering) mr. grouper: and he's safe at first puddle! (cheering) safe! (cheering)
(cheering) ♪ arf? (crowd gasping) hey, wait a minute. which one's the base? i think the puddles are getting bigger. yeah, and there are a lot more of them! (scratching head) ladies and gentlemen, the field is filling up with water! like a giant bathtub! all the puddles are disappearing! oh, no! we can't play puddleball without puddles! (groaning) ah, okay, that's it, everybody! no more puddleball today. awww! it's okay, guys, we'll play again another time. come on.
i wish we could still play. me too. i wonder why the water isn't draining. ♪ (whimpering) come on, gilly. let's go. look! i don't believe it! bubble puppy's in the rain! that umbrella was blocking the drain! just like a bathtub! bubble puppy! arf! thank you, boy! (barking, gil giggling) bubble puppy unplugged the drain! the game is back on, everybody! (cheering) back on the field! let's hustle! let's play puddleball!
(crowd cheering) i'm so happy that bubble puppy isn't afraid of the rain anymore. are ya, boy? (barking happily) yeah! i'm glad, too! and puddleball was awesome! we got to splash all over the place! i love the rain! (thunder rumbling) uh-oh. (barking) (giggling) ♪ bub-bub-bubble, gup-gup-guppies ♪ ♪ bubble, bubble, bubble, guppy, guppy, guppy ♪ ♪ bubble, bubble ♪ guppy, guppy ♪ bubble guppies ♪ bubble guppies
one hero was on a mission to pasave snack time., watch babybel in the great snack rescue. you want a piece of me? good, i'm delicious. creamy, delicious, 100% natural cheese. mini babybel. snack a little bigger. what'spizza a la awesome. slam dunk mom, nice assist ranch. it's time to ranch out with the original, hidden valley ranch.
am i supposed to believe that an ocean breeze is gonna blow it away? please. no. i know what clean smells like, bleach. the same bleach that knocks down dysentery, and cleans up crime scenes. you want to spend 3 bucks on liquid doubt, be my guest. you want clean, get a cleaner with bleach in it. clorox means clean.
the new atmosphere collection, fine home fragrance by glade. i feel like i'm forgetting something. hey, what time do mom and dad get home? but, what could it be... ugh, i have to remember to do everything. babe look, jay remembered to start the washer jay? he is so responsible. i wish kylie could be more like him. what? i did the laundry... really? tell me about that. the new kenmore smart washer and dryer. be smart. be connected. be amazing. exclusively at sears.
- ♪ on your mark ♪ get ready to race ♪ one, two, three, let's blaze ♪ ♪ so buckle your seat belt, we're gonna scream and yell ♪ ♪ when blaze goes saving the day ♪ ♪ blaze, blaze, blaze ♪ gimme, gimme, gimme some speed ♪ ♪ blaze and the monster machines ♪ ♪ yeah ♪ blaze and the monster machines ♪ ♪ yeah ♪ blaze and the monster machines ♪ ♪ yeah, let's blaze ♪ [rock music] - whoo-hoo! - yeah! - en garde! - tally-ho! - [laughs] - hey there, it's me, sir blaze, and today i'm driving with my friends, the royal knights! there's the white knight. - [laughs] [clanging] - the purple knight. [crashing] - smashing! - the green knight. - arrows away!
- hi-cha! [slicing] - and the yellow knight! - whoa! - running! - [laughs] ♪ - oh, no! the drawbridge is going up! - follow me, knights! [engines roar] - oh, ho! [all exclaim] [brakes screeching] - phew, that was awesome! - indeed. - [chuckles] most awesome! - i say, doing all this knight stuff has made me tired. - [sighs] i--i grow tired as well. - it looks like you knights need some energy. - you are correct, sir blaze. - 'tis a good thing we know a place where we can get all the energy we need! - come, we'll show you! [tires screeching] ♪ - behold... the royal charging station.
- wow! - cool! - [yawns] - whenever tired trucks need more energy, they come here, to the royal charging station. - check it out: when the top of the machine spins around, it sends energy down that charges the trucks back up. - hurrah! i have more energy! - now it is our turn to get energy. let us... [together] charge! [engines roaring] [crowing] - strange. i wonder what made that sound. [crowing] - good heavens! look yonder! - gaskets! what is that? - a dragon! [crowing] [screaming] - run away! [roars] [screaming] - dear me, that dragon took the charging station. - but if we don't have our charging station,
no one in the kingdom can get energy. - and when trucks run out of energy... [groaning tiredly, snoring] they fall asleep. - hubcaps! look at all those sleeping trucks. - they're completely out of energy. - [yawns] and they're not the only ones. - heavens! not you, too, green knight. - [sighs] so tired. - green knight, do wake up. - huh. it's no use. we can't wake anyone. not without that charging station. - what shall we do? - knights, i have a plan. we're gonna catch the dragon and get our charging station back. who's with me? - i am, sir blaze. - huzzah! - as are we! - all right! - knights, follow me! - charge! [yelling] ♪ - ♪ i jump, jack, jack till we touch the sky ♪
♪ i go real fast till i feel alive ♪ all: sing it loud! - yeah! ♪ kick into overdrive ♪ 'cause this is the ride of our lives ♪ - go, go! - ♪ the ride of our lives - go, go! - ♪ the ride of our lives - go, go! - ♪ it's time to drive ♪ ♪ this is the ride of our lives ♪ ♪ all: ♪ ride of our lives [engines roaring] [crowing] - behold! i see the dragon! - he's carrying our charging station over the slime maze. - after him! - charge! - huzzah! - slime maze? - that doesn't sound good. ♪ ♪ - i say, this looks like the way to go. - nay! i think we should go this way. - oh, no. this be the way.
[engines roaring] - egads! a dead end. - why, the only thing here is a strange-looking plant. - that's no ordinary plant. 'tis a slime vine! [belches] - retreat! - [screaming] - ah! whoa! dear me! oh, sir blaze, you saved me! [belching] - hurry! this way! ♪ - i say, this maze is full of slime vines. - how will we ever get past them? - don't worry, knights. a.j. and i can lead us through the maze. - the maze has a lot of paths that lead to slime vines. - but there's always one path that can lead us past the slime vines and out of the maze.
- huzzah! - lead the way, sir blaze. [tires screech] - remember, to keep away from the slime vines, we need to stay on the path that keeps going. to keep going, should we take path one, path two or path three? path one! yeah! it doesn't have a slime vine blocking the way. - yay! - whoo-hoo! - huzzah! we'd better choose which way to go next. - and we must choose wisely. we do not want to run into any more... [shudders], slime vines. - to keep going, should we take path one, path two or path three? path three! right! - onward! - whoo-hoo! - here we go! - huzzah!
- all right! we're almost out of the slime maze. - aye, but the path splits one last time. - to keep going, should we take path one, path two or path three? path two! ♪ - whoo-hoo! - en garde! - [laughing] ♪ - [laughs] - we made it! - way to go, yellow knight! - yay! - great job, purple knight! - huzzah! - you too, white knight. uh, white knight? - [snoring] - oh, no! - now he's out of energy as well! - sleep tight, white knight. - we'll wake you up as soon as we get the charging station back. - follow me, knights. we've got to hurry and catch up with that dragon. - charge! - yeah!
six of you for when thyou stretch out.t and catch up with that dragon. i want you to stay this bright blue forever, that's why you'll stay in this drawer forever. i can't live without you, and that's why i'll never ever wash you. protect your clothes from stretching, fading and fuzz with downy fabric conditioner. fading and fuzz with downy fabric conditioner. it smooths and strengthens fibers to protect clothes from the damage of the wash. so your favorite clothes stay your favorite clothes. downy fabric conditioner.
- ♪ oh! crusher and pickle, ye old friends ♪ ♪ traveling to and fro ♪ and dancing and prancing and making music ♪ ♪ everywhere we go ♪ ♪ a tra, la, la, la, la, la, la la ♪ ♪ la, tra, la, la-- crusher? you're not prancing! - oh, i don't wanna prance and make music. i wanna do something cool, like... be a king!
- oh, being a king sounds like fun. but kings have crowns, and i don't think you're gonna find a crown around here - there's one! right at the top of that tower! [giggles] if i can just get up there and grab that crown, i'll be a king! [grunting] - oh, gee, crusher, but that crown doesn't really belong to you. - not yet it doesn't. [giggling] there's the crown! oh, it's so beautiful. so golden! so... [straining] hard to pick up! - [clucking] - oh, there's the problem. this crown is on a chicken. - [clucking] - a chicken! - [clucking] - [yelling] [screaming] [crashing] [groans] [crowing]
[engines roaring] - charge! - follow that dragon! - we need to get the charging station back so we can wake up our friends. [rock music] ♪ - gadzooks! [crowing] the dragon is flying over that cliff. - then we must follow him. somehow. - hey, i see how. we can use that pulley to get up the cliff. - a pulley is a simple machine that has a wheel with a rope around it. when one side of the pulley is heavier than the other, the heavy side goes down and it makes the lighter side go up. - [laughs] bully for pulleys! - let's do it. - now all we have to do is make the basket up there really heavy. then it'll come down and we'll go up. - let's see. we weigh 15.
so to get to the top, we need the other basket to weigh more than 15. [croaking] - look yonder! mountain frogs! [croaking] - hey, there, mountain frogs! can you help us make that basket heavier? [croaking] - the frogs are jumping in. - they're making the basket heavier. - all those frogs made their basket weigh this much. what number is this? six! yeah! but that's still not as heavy as our basket. - aye, our basket weighs 15. - to pull us up, the frogs' basket needs to weigh more than 15. [croaking] check it out, more frogs are jumping in. - now how much does it weigh? eleven! right! - but 11 is not more than 15. their basket must get even heavier. - hey! froggies! we need a wee bit more of you.
[croaking] - now how much does the frogs' basket weigh? 15! yeah! - both of our baskets weigh the same. - going up! - bravo! [croaking] - look here, our baskets are even. - hello frogs. - ribbit! - but to reach the top, we need the frogs' basket to be heavier than ours. - ♪ ribbit, ribbit, ribbit - behold! another frog! - ribbit! - aye, and he's a large one, isn't he? - ribbit! - hey, look. that big frog made their basket even heavier. now it weighs 16. which is more? 16 or 15? 16! - your basket is heavier than ours.
[croaking] [cheering] - oh, yeah! - huzzah! - we made it to the top! - thanks for your help, frogs! [croaking] - charge! [cheering] - whoo! [rock music] - ♪ a pulley is a wheel with a rope around it ♪ ♪ hanging down ♪ ♪ pull on the rope the other side goes up ♪ ♪ off the ground ♪ it's a mechanical advantage ♪ ♪ when you've got a challenge ♪ ♪ and you've got to lift up something heavy ♪ ♪ just us a pulley - ♪ a simple machine - ♪ and you'll see ♪ - ♪ see what i mean - ♪ a pulley - ♪ p-p-pulley - ♪ makes lifting easy ♪ just use a pulley - ♪ pull it down, lift it up - ♪ and you'll see ♪ - ♪ pull it down, lift it up - ♪ a pulley - ♪ pull it down, lift it up - ♪ makes lifting easy - ♪ pull it down, lift it up ♪ pull it down, lift it up - ♪ a pulley
- whoo-hoo! - yeah! - nice! three cheers for pulleys! hooray! - hooray! - [weakly] hooray! [sighs] i'm feeling rather tired. - so am i. - [yawns] - uh-oh. they're both out of energy. - [yawns] [snoring] - don't worry, knights. [squeaking] we'll wake you up as soon as we get the charging station back. [crowing] - blaze, over there! it's the dragon! [crowing] - come on, a.j. time to get the charging station back, once and for all. both: charge! - ♪ oh, crusher climbed a tower ♪ ♪ and he tried to steal a crown ♪ ♪ but when the chicken pecked him ♪ ♪ he came a-crashing down [clucking to melody]
[brakes screech] - oh, pickle, look! another crown! [giggles] all i have to do is grab it, and i'll be king crusher! the king! [laughs] - you know, i'm pretty sure you can't just become a king by taking a crown. - ah, i can't hear you, pickle. i'm too busy taking that crown. [giggles] okay, crown, you're all mine. [giggles] [straining] mine! i can't lift it. - [squealing] - oh. - [laughs] - it's probably because it's on the head of a skunk. a skunk! [sneezing] - [laughs] - eeh, ahh. [screams] [crashing] [groaning] [crowing] - look, blaze, we caught up with the dragon.
- now we just have to take that charging station back. [tires squeal, engine roars] [crowing] [grunting] ah! [crowing] ah! yah! lug nuts. i can't jump high enough to grab the charging station. - the dragon is flying too high. [crowing] - what we need is some way to shoot a rope super high in the air. high enough for us to grab that charging station and pull it down. - hey, i know what we need. a crossbow. it can shoot stuff super far. - yeah, let's build the parts to turn me into a crossbow. first, we need the bow. when the bow bends, it gets power to launch things really far. to make the bow, say, "bow." bow! great! now we need the string. it attaches to the bow
and holds an arrow in place. to make the string, say, "string." string! and last, we need the pulley block. the pulley block has pulleys that help bend the bow back super far. to make the pulley block, say, "pulley block." pulley block! behold! i'm a crossbow monster machine! - all right! [clacking, string tightening] sir blaze, your crossbow is ready to launch. - [laughs] whoo-hoo! [crowing] - huh? - ready... aim... fire!
we're out of diapers gneed anything else?. peas! and paper towels and soap! got it. get everyday low prices on everyday essentials, targetrun and done. lots of marketing fancy labels, slick designs; this one's got flowers on it, it's pretty. after the stomach flu ravages my home, am i supposed to believe that an ocean breeze is gonna blow it away?
please. no. i know what clean smells like, bleach. the same bleach that knocks down dysentery, and cleans up crime scenes. you want to spend 3 bucks on liquid doubt, be my guest. you want clean, get a cleaner with bleach in it. clorox means clean. you ready? by their second kid, every mom is an expert, and more likely... ...to choose luvs than first time moms. luvs with nightlock plus absorbs wetness faster than huggies... ...snug & dry, for outstanding overnight protection at... ...a fraction of the cost live, learn, and get luvs.
ques...are my teeth yellow? ...have you tried the tissue test? the what? ... tissue test! hold this up to your teeth... ...ugh yellow... i don't get it. i use whitening toothpaste. what do you use? crest whitestrips you should try them! whitening toothpaste only works on the surface. but crest whitestrips safely work below the enamel surface ... to whiten 25x better than a leading whitening toothpaste you used the whitestrips i passed the tissue test. oh yeah. would you pass the tissue test?
- you can do it, blaze. keep pulling. [straining] [screams] - huh? - yah! oh, yeah! - we got the charging station! [screaming, crashing] [groans] - now that we've got the charging station back, we can give our friends energy! - but blaze, people are asleep all over the kingdom. how are we gonna wake up everyone? - this sounds like a job for blazing speed! to give me blazing speed so i can wake everyone up super fast, say, "let's blaze!" both: let's blaze! [rock music] ♪ [charging up] [whirring] [blasting, charging]
[blasting, charging] [whirring] [blasting, charging] [cheering] - you've done it, sir blaze. you've given us all energy. - aye, thanks to you, the whole kingdom is wide awake. - and best of all, we have our royal charging station back. - hear! hear! - hooray! - bravo! - huzzah! - you're welcome, knights. i'm just glad you're all-- [crowing] - it's the dragon! [crowing] - uh-oh, not again! [yawning] - that's strange. the dragon looks... sleepy. - [snoring] - i say, it appears the dragon is out of energy.
- that must be why he took the charging station. he needed energy, too. - so he wasn't a bad dragon after all. - he was just tired. - what say you, knights? should we give this dragon some energy? - we say... [together] charge! ♪ [whirring] [blasting, charging] - ahh. huh? yah-hoo! [all cheering] wha-ha-hoo! - [laughing] - [smooches] - i think he's saying "thank you." - [happily squawking] - oh, you are most welcome, dragon. - and now that we're friends, you're welcome to come to our castle and use the royal charging station any time. - yah-ha-hoo! [all cheering] [crowing]
- look, pickle. a crown! and it's all for me. [giggles] - ♪ he got pecked and then he fell ♪ ♪ he got sprayed by an awful smell ♪ ♪ oh, crusher keeps falling down ♪ ♪ but alas, he still has no crown ♪ ah, cha, cha, cha! - this is it. once i put that crown on, i'll finally be-- [grunts] a king. i said, i'll finally be a king! [grunts] - [smooches] - oh, too bad it's already on the head of this kissing bear. - [growls] yoo-hoo! - kissing bear? - [giggles] [kissing] - ahh! ahh! stop! ah! uh-oh. [screams] [crashing] [groaning] - ♪ and they all lived ♪ happily ever after ♪ the end