- calling all umis. team umizoomi! - ♪ 1, 2, 3, 4 ♪ umi ♪ zoomi ♪ umi ♪ umizoomi, umizoomi ♪ - ♪ in a world that's not so far away ♪ ♪ umi city ♪ you can count on us to save the day ♪ all: yay! - ♪ umizoomi, umizoomi ♪ - ♪ we can measure - ♪ build it together - ♪ you can help us ♪ you're so clever - ♪ we've got mighty math powers ♪ all: ♪ you can call us any hour
♪ ba-ba da, ba-ba da, ba-ba da ♪ ♪ we are a tiny team ♪ ba-ba da, ba-ba da, ba-ba da ♪ ♪ we go behind the scenes ♪ ba-ba da, ba-ba da, ba-ba da ♪ ♪ there's nothing we can't do - milli! - geo! - bot! - and you! - and you! - hi, i'm a tiny superhero. my name is milli, and i've got super pattern power. - i'm geo. i've got super shape power. - and i'm bot. check out my super robot computer. [electronic blips] together... all: we're team umizoomi! - we're at our friend melissa's house. - hi! - she loves outer space. - mm-hmm. guess what, team umizoomi. the umi city rocket ship blasts off into space today.
♪ now i'm counting up to three ♪ you can count along with me count the stars with me. 1, 2, 3. yip-yip yippee! ♪ now i'm counting up to four ♪ the higher i count, the higher i soar ♪ count with me. 1, 2, 3, 4. i'm going to count some more. ♪ now i'm counting up to five ♪ the higher i count, the higher i fly ♪ count to five with me. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. ♪ flying high - wow, the higher he counts, the higher he flies. - counting comet. - ooh. - time to come home. - that's my mom. i better hurry and get back home to the biggest star.
[beeping] - uh-oh. counting comet, look out for that satellite. - huh? whoa! - counting comet is falling to earth. [all gasp] - sizzling circuits. he crash-landed in umi city. bloop! bloop! bloop! - it's the umi alarm. - that sound means counting comet needs our help. - poor counting comet. - don't worry, melissa. we'll help counting comet. - team umizoomi... all: it's time for action! - we've got to find counting comet fast. - here, this airplane will take you to counting comet. - cool. - good luck. - bye, melissa. - whoo-hoo! - whoo-hoo-hoo. coming in for a landing.
- let's start looking. [beeping] - my robo radar says counting comet landed somewhere over there. come on. where is counting comet? oh, yeah. he's in those flowers. counting comet! - where am i? - you're in umi city, counting comet. - umi city? uh-oh. i'd better hurry and fly home. my family's going to be worried about me. excuse me, which way is outer space? up or down? up. thanks. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, si-- uh-oh. - i got ya. - oh, thank you. - are you okay, counting comet?
- what's the matter? why aren't you flying home? - counting gives me my flying power. the higher i count, the higher i fly. but i can't count high enough to fly all the way to outer space. it's too far. - oh, no. - according to my robot computer, the only thing powerful enough to fly him all the way to outer space is... the umi city rocket ship. - counting comet, you can ride home in the rocket ship, just like an astronaut. - a rocket ship? yip-yip yippee! - but we'll have to hurry. the rocket ship is blasting off today. will you help counting comet get to the rocket ship? great. come on, counting comet. this way to the rocket ship. - ♪ who's going to get counting comet home? ♪
all: ♪ we are! ♪ team umizoomi - ♪ who's going to get counting comet home? ♪ all: ♪ we are ♪ team umizoomi ♪ we are on a mission to save the day ♪ ♪ here we come, we're on our way ♪ - ♪ we're going to get counting comet home ♪ all: ♪ yeah! team umizoomi ♪ - whoo-hoo. - the rocket ship must be around here somewhere. when you see the rocket ship, say "rocket ship." rocket ship. there it is. - whoa! i'm going to ride in the rocket ship, just like an astronaut. - hmm. i wonder how astronauts get onto the rocket ship. - yeah. how does that work? - ♪ how does it work? both: ♪ how does it work? - ♪ how does it work? both: ♪ how does it work?
all: ♪ how does it work, work, work? ♪ - to get onto the rocket ship, first astronauts have to get past a security gate. then they go through an astronaut training room. [together] oh. - that takes them to a rocket tunnel that goes right to the rocket ship. - what are we waiting for? let's go! - there's the security gate. - whoa. - whoa. - whoa. - three gates. - sorry. nobody's allowed through the security gates without clearance. - uh-oh. it's door mouse. he guards all the doors in umi city. - but you have to let us pass, door mouse. counting comet needs the rocket ship to take him home to his family. - can't help you. only people that know the secret code are allowed to go through the gates.
take this moon gate for instance. the only way to open it is to make the arrow point to the number that has a 1 and a 7 in it. - what number has a 1 and a 7? the number 17. yeah. - it worked. - way to go, bot. - now, this here sun gate is even harder to open. whoo-hoo. to open it, the arrow has to point to the number that has a 2 and a 9. - what number has a 2 and a 9? that's it. the number 29. - whoa! yay, bot. - only one more gate to open. - forget about it. there's no way you're getting through this last one.
the star gate never opens unless the arrow is pointing to the number that has a 6 and a 3. what number has a 6 and a 3? yes! there's a 3 and a 6 in the number 36. that was a tricky one. - yip-yip yippee! - thanks for helping me crack those codes. - team umizoomi, you are officially cleared to enter. - all right! - thanks, door mouse. - good luck getting home, counting comet. - to the astronaut training room. - i see a way into the astronaut training room through that window. [together] bouncy shoes on. - whoa! - wait for me.
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, si-- uh-oh. i don't have enough flying power to get to the window. - don't worry, counting comet. we'll help you get up there. - remember, counting gives counting comet flying power. - to fly all the way to the window, counting comet needs to count up to... the number 11. - 11? i've never counted that high before. i need your help. count to 11 with me. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11. yip-yip yippee! i made it! - great job, counting comet. - thanks for counting with me. - this way, team.
[laughs] - whoo-hoo! - all right. - cool! - look. it's outer space. - and there's my family back home at the biggest star. - aw. they look sad. they really miss you, counting comet. - [sniffles] mm-hmm. - that's why we've got to hurry and get you to the rocket ship. - come on, guys. this way. whoa! - whoa. here's the astronaut training room. - this is where astronauts practice walking on other planets. - everyone should be extra careful, just like-- me! ho-ho! great gizmos. - the astronaut training room is full of craters and volcanoes and meteors.
we'll never get past all that. - don't worry. i can get across the room. i've got ♪ pattern power to get across the room, we have to roll through a crater, then jump over a volcano, then run past meteors. roll, jump, run. it's a pattern. here i go. roll. jump! run! it's working. roll. jump! run! roll. jump! run! roll. what comes next? jump!
run! roll. jump! run. what do i do next? roll. jump! run. roll. jump. now what? run! whew. thanks for helping me get across the training room. [gasps] and look, there's the button to turn off the craters, volcanoes, and meteors. - astronaut training room turning off. [steam whistling stops] - come on, guys. it's safe to come across now. - yip-yip yippee! - way to go, milli. - you got us through the astronaut training room. - we're really close to the rocket ship now.
- come on. this way. - uh-oh. - the machine grabbed counting comet by accident. - whoa! - oh, no. he's trapped. - and the only way out is to fly all the way to the top. - to fly to the top, my robot computer says counting comet needs to count to... the number 15. - but counting comet's never flown that high before. - i can do it, but i need you to help me count to 15 for extra flying power. count to 15 with me. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10,
11, 12, 13, 14, 15. yip-yip yippee! - nice work, pal. - hu-hurray! - great counting. - that's the highest i've ever counted. - [loudspeaker] attention. all astronauts to the rocket ship. - it's almost time for blastoff. - this way, counting comet. through the rocket tunnel. - uh-oh. there are lots of different tunnels. - but which tunnel goes to the rocket ship? - according to my robot computer, we need to take the tunnel that has seven sides. - ooh, i wonder which tunnel that is. - i can find the tunnel. i'll use my super shape power!
this shape has seven sides. it's a heptagon. now let's look for the heptagon tunnel. do you think this is a heptagon? nope. this tunnel only has four sides. that's a rectangle. let's see if the next tunnel has seven sides. count the sides with me. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. five sides. is this the tunnel we need? nope. we need the tunnel with seven sides. do you think this is a heptagon? let's check. count the sides with me. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7.
seven sides. we found the heptagon! - yip-yip yippee! - come on. this way to the rocket ship. - great gizmos. there it is, counting comet, the umi city rocket ship. - whoa. - quick, counting comet. you've got to get onto that rocket ship. - okay, bye, team umizoomi! oh, no! i didn't make it in time. - we've got to find another way to get counting comet on board. - [gasps] i see a way. i can go through that window way at the top of the rocket ship. - yeah, i see it. - but i've never flown that high before. - my robot computer says to have enough flying power to get all the way up there,
[rocket ship rumbling] - blastoff! hurray! - he's going home! hey, let's use that telescope to make sure counting comet makes it home safely. - there's counting comet. - yip-yip yippee! - counting comet, you're back! - mom, dad! - [gasps] he made it back to his family. - we missed you so much. - i missed you too. - do you think counting comet is happy to be back home with his family? yeah, i think so too. [laughter] - thanks for all your help, team umizoomi. i'll never forget you. - you're welcome, counting comet. - we'll never forget you either. - keep in touch, little buddy. - so long!
- whoa! [laughter] - whoo-wee! - counting comet is back where he belongs. - thanks for helping us get him home. - you're really great at counting. - you counted all the way to 25. - i feel a celebration coming on. all: ♪ 2, 4, 6, 8 ♪ let's do the crazy shake whoo-hoo! - ♪ let's celebrate - ♪ a job well-done - ♪ let's crazy shake all: ♪ and have some fun ♪ everybody crazy shake - whoo-hoo! - i'm shaking like crazy! - yip-yip yippee! - ♪ mighty - ♪ mighty - ♪ mighty ♪ math powers
clinically proven to help reduce hunger between meals. from metamucil, the #1 doctor recommended brand. your date with destiny has arrived. let's do this! new cinnamon frosted flakes are finally here. sweet cinnamon and the frosted crunch you love. well? tastes like victory t. tastes like victory. they're great!
like safe driver and paperless billing. but nobody knows the box behind the discounts. oh, it's like my father always told me -- "put that down. that's expensive." of course i save people an average of nearly $600, but who's gonna save me? [ voice breaking ] and that's when i realized... i'm allergic to wasabi. well, i feel better. it's been five minutes. talk about progress. [ chuckles ] okay.
♪ paw patrol, paw patrol ♪ we'll be there on the double ♪ ♪ whenever there's a problem ♪ round adventure bay ♪ ryder and his team of pups ♪ will come and save the day ♪ ♪ marshall, rubble, chase, ♪ rocky, zuma, skye ♪ yeah, they're on the way ♪ ♪ paw patrol, paw patrol ♪ whenever you're in trouble ♪ ♪ paw patrol, paw patrol ♪ we'll be there on the double ♪ ♪ no job's too big, no pup's too small ♪ ♪ paw patrol, we're on a roll! ♪ ♪ so here we go paw patrol ♪ ♪ whoa-oh-oh ♪ paw patrol ♪ whoa-oh-oh-oh