Skip to main content

tv   The Ingraham Angle  FOX News  October 15, 2021 12:00am-1:00am PDT

12:00 am
>> sean: unfortunately that's all the time we have left this evening, we thank you for making the show possible. we hope you set your dvr so you never miss an episode. ten seconds early, let not your heart be troubled, laura ingraham starting trouble, go ahead. >> laura: i think viewers have to laura: i think viewers have to understand it is a friendly rivalry but it goes -- not rivalry, but it goes pretty deep and it is not just about politics. >> quiz going for my groin. >> no groin. hello, groin. laura: i know you think you know
12:01 am
but you don't know who else might know more than you at any time so i didn't want people to know there may be something else going on underneath it all. you have no idea how much i train in the course of the day. that is all i will say. i know that move. >> i'm speechless. i train an hour to have a day and i'm know in my ninth year. i am a student, thank you. laura: class is over. have a great night. i'm laura ingrandma this is the ingraham angle, firing america is the focus of tonight's angle. >> now is not the time to put up. we have a lot more to do. vaccine requirements that we started rolling out in the summer are working. they are working.
12:02 am
every day we see more businesses implemented vaccination requirements and the mounting data shows that they work. >> just like mounting data that inflation was supposed to be transitory or mounting data that kabul wouldn't fall to the taliban. of course it depends on how biden defines success. most americans when forced to choose between losing their jobs and getting a vaccine don't want -- they will choose the latter. parents need to support their families, people need to eat but despite claiming to champion workers rights democrats are showing their true of authoritarian colors on the vaccine issue. the small mind control freaks get a twisted thrill from having all this power of the peoples lives. >> it creates certainty, reduces the number of people who are out of work.
12:03 am
>> the healthcare mandate working as intended. >> everything is working. we are going to keep moving on that. jillian: when united airlines think they have bragging rights because 99% of its employees comply with their vaccine policy at what are how many of them felt like they had no choice. so much for the friendly skies. the airline says it is going to fire the 232 employees who said no. the fact is millions of americans have heartfelt personal reasons for not getting the vaccine including many already had covid and have natural immunity. they are not bad people from feeling this way i'm not stupid people. it is their choice. nonetheless the biden administration treat them as pariahs. some forces on the left even revel in the fact that they are not eligible for unemployment insurance.
12:04 am
illegal aliens are getting better treated. at a time when businesses are having a hard time finding workers the biden administration is insuring more workers head to the sidelines and if osha mandate results and firing of workers in our most important and needed professions, talking healthcare to education, law enforcement on down. is usually effective biden's policies are felt most harshly by the regular working-class. the largest healthcare provider in new york recently fired 1400 and vaccinated workers. likewise christiana care and use the health systems in delaware, north carolina and colorado cut more than 100 workers each and california-based kaiser permanente, 2200 employees on unpaid leave nationwide.
12:05 am
it was obvious from day one that pursuing these reckless mandates would lead to mass firings, we knew it would happen. the totals are staggering, new york state alone, roughly 34,000 healthcare workers a lost quit their jobs over the mandate. that includes 20,000 home healthcare workers. trying to spin the shrinking of the workforce by 3.5% as good news. our healthcare sector was already stretched thin. it is under staffed and some hospitals are operating with skeleton staff because who knows how many lives will be lost or adversely impacted because of these shortages. we will never know. and it is not just peoples lives that are at stake but their safety as well.
12:06 am
the president of the chicago police chief union it will be with us in moments issued a terrifying warning about what is going to happen when mayor lightfoot's vaccine mandate goes into effect friday. teachers and school employees face the choice of getting vaccinated or getting fired. about 8000 new york city teachers have been placed on leave for refusing to get the jet. to the biden speechwriters they are uninformed and partisan. >> president biden: vaccination requirements should not be another issue that divides us. school board members, religious leaders, doctors across the country are fighting misinformation and educating people about the importance of vaccines. laura: by that means biden means punishing them and pushing them into submission by making things so painful they choose to relent. democrats inserted a provision is their massive spending bill that would give osha the power to levy huge line fines for each violation. i have to say good for southwest
12:07 am
airlines's ceo, he speaking out against these mandates and it seems many of his pilots are too by all those cancellations. the ultimate insult is directed at our troops. the navy is announcing those separated only for vaccine refusal will receive no lower than a general discharge under honorable conditions. this the discharge could result in the loss of some veterans benefits. of course the people who should be fired from positions should be held accountable, they never are. people like mark millie, anthony fauci, on numerous occasions they have been caught lying, breaking their word, undermining their professions. what consequences if they ever faced? 0. the opposite happened. instead of being reprimanded they are showered with accolades. >> doctor fauci -- >> i call general milley a hero.
12:08 am
he behaved in a heroic manner. >> thank you for a steady hand during the crisis in the empire state. laura: at the same time those brave enough to stand up and ask questions, who demand accountability from lieutenant colonel stewart scheller are targeted and punished. in out upside down world grandmothers who wandered around the capital taking selfys conveys jail time as george ford rioters who looted and burned entire city blocks run free. but americans i think are starting to wake up, the chicago police union head that i mentioned earlier is telling officers to resist the vaccination mandate and force the mayor to relent. pro sports players are refusing to denounce fellow players who choose not to get back.
12:09 am
>> everyone has their own choice to do what they feel is right for themselves and their families. >> a few players are simply saying no. >> i didn't take the vaccine at this time, natural immunity is not being spoken about. >> what would you do? if you felt uncomfortable going into this season and you were promised you have exemptions or forced to get the vaccine. >> brave college students, even professors taking their fight over mandates to court. ultimately the supreme court will have to decide whether a century-old case about smallpox is controlling here. that precedent is easily distinguishable. cases are declining across america thank goodness, they plummeted 22% over the last two
12:10 am
weeks and the cdc predicting that positive trend is going to continue. there is 0 reason for any business to have any covid mandates in place other than if you are sick stay home. decisions to force employees off the job are going to hunt businesses for years to come just as they will hunt president biden and other politicians who insist on these mandates in the first place. the only people who should be forced out of their jobs because of this pandemic are the officials who kept america in this prolonged state of fear and in these mandates. they cost us precious time, precious lives, wasted trillions of dollars, kill off hundreds of thousands of small businesses all to grow their own power and elect president biden. of americans could vote today president biden would hear those 2 words aloud and clear, you're fired and that is the angle. joining me now is the chief of
12:11 am
the chicago police, you said earlier this week sending home those noncompliant officers could get the city's police presence over the weekend in half so what does that mean in practice for city streets? >> it turns out the number was probably much higher than that. the city blinked this morning and changed the policy a little bit so the citizens of chicago can rest easy. police officers will report to work at will not be sent home or locked out so that's one good thing but all they did was kick the can down the road little bit. >> the message to people who feel demoralized like they have no power and are just trying to follow their own personal health decisions or their conscience or whatever concern, maybe they got covid before. what do you say to them given that you made some progress in this fight?
12:12 am
>> our stance from the beginning for two things, there's collective-bargaining rights that have to be maintained and honored which the city refused to do from the beginning. they were trying to push this policy through by a mandate. we have a profession nobody wants to work in. it gave us a stronger position. you can't lay off or get rid of thousands of cops because you can never replace them. multiply that by a couple thousand, the city would have had an early shopping spree. laura: threatening police officers is what lori lightfoot did at her press conference. made a not-so-subtle dig at you. >> they are going to show up, report for duty and complying with a legal directive from the police department. anything less would be insubordination. i hope members of the department
12:13 am
are not led over the cliff without a parachute by anybody who tells them they can just ignore legal, proper directions. >> just because she says it doesn't make it so. it is not a legal proper directive, she knows, they know it and our members know it. we have a special meeting last night of membership and i can tell you we had more people than any other meeting in my 26 years on this job and it was unanimous across the board. hold the line, don't bend. it -- john is a mouthpiece for the fop members who want something done on their behalf. laura: she's saying they will forced to do so deploy the national guard to replace any deficit in police officers.
12:14 am
>> knife he said that this year. where was the last year during the rights, chicago burned but the reality is the national guard does not have police arrest policy. they can stand there and quell civil unrest the can't arrest anybody. we are slated to take 12,000 guns off of city of chicago streets, national guard can't do that. you would think there are bigger problems in the city but i guess not. >> thank you for trying to make sense of this. here now is newt gingrich, former speaker of the house, his new book beyond biden is out november 2nd it is available for preorder now. i don't think democrats have thought this through, they thought these mandates is all going to work or did some polling, but the polls out there, people like the mandates, until they can't get a police officer to shop or can't get a
12:15 am
nurse on the floor if they are in and eat our, then the mandates don't look so good, do they. >> you have a system, the american system which is falling apart, hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants and by the way president biden doesn't do anything to apply his rules and mandates to illegal immigrants, they don't get tested, they don't get vaccinated, we don't check on them for health reasons so somehow american citizens can be punished but people who show up here illegally get flown around the country, shipped around the country, taken care of, taxpayers are funding all the illegal immigrants who are not required to do any of this but there's something deeper going on, they can't unload the ships, they can't find the trucks, can't get the economy moving, they can't get children
12:16 am
educated, go down the list. their system, the entire big government socialist system is falling apart and their answer of course is to use the power of the government against the american people. that's why you have the attorney general trying to sick the fbi on parents who go to school board meeting, not since the civil war have we seen this kind of intense and you citizen behavior. this is happening because the left knows their distinct minority, they know the country is going to repudiate them and they are desperate to enforce on you and me and everybody else their rules and what is beginning to happen as you sign chicago and southwest airlines people are starting to figure out there are more of us than there are of these left-wing nuts and you will see more and more resistance on every front
12:17 am
not just in terms of the mandates. >> president biden wants us to believe everything is going according to plan. >> president biden: we are headed in the right direction. we have critical work to do. we can't let up now. my team and i are doing everything we can. i'm calling a more businesses to step up. that is how we put this pandemic behind us and accelerate our economic recovery. >> is present or companies to impose these mandates going to help the job crisis we are in, companies can't hire employees. >> when i talk about president biden talk about plans i think about the withdrawal from afghanistan which was a disaster. i think second hall whatever his plan is for the border, is a disaster and i look at the 60 ships that are stuck off of long beach which is a disaster, they
12:18 am
are starting to warn us the biden christmas will be a narrow been christmas, look at the price of meat which is gone up dramatically, the price of gasoline has gone up dramatically, number of jobs that are on -- unfilled, number of trucking companies that can't find truckers and you look around and think if this is the biden planet is a disaster and all of us let's look at pragmatically facts on the ground, not statements from the white house that have no connection to reality. >> we are just hearing the fifth circuit court of appeals has ruled in favor of allowing texas's abortion law to go forward which of course overturn the district court's initial decision that it couldn't go forward so that is good news for the pro-life community across this country and the sign they are in for a flight on multiple
12:19 am
fronts. they wanted culture wars by taking this decision away from the people and they have gotten culture wars on their hands and here we go, probably go to the supreme court. >> that is right on the issue of racism, it is right on the issue of law and order. it is true in terms of abortion. a healthy national debate about what is viability. the original roe versus wade is totally obsolete now because it is based on medicine that is 40 years old and no longer true. this is a period of time when the american people come to grips with themselves and what you find on the left is big government socialists are a religious movement, they can't deal with reality, they can't cope with facts. if it doesn't fit their narrative they shrug it off and refuse to pay attention to it.
12:20 am
one thing i said earlier, if you are an illegal immigrant none of president biden's requirements apply to you. if you are an american citizen he is willing to use the power of the government to coerce you into losing your job. not allow you to fly on an airplane. why is it biden is so pro-illegal immigrant and so anti-american citizen? laura: the goal is to change america but america is beginning to fight back, a stunning development in the case of a loudoun county teen allegedly assaulted by a boy wearing a skirt in a girl's bathroom. dennis desousa will tell us about lack of accountability.
12:21 am
12:22 am
..
12:23 am
12:24 am
12:25 am
jillian: welcome county's attempted cover-up of the alleged sexual assault of scott smith's daughter in a bathroom is the tip of the iceberg. a shocking follow-up report found loudoun county public schools did not recall multiple known incidents of alleged sexual assault in schools dating back several years despite a law that requires statistics about school safety incidents to be reported to the public.
12:26 am
how did things get so bad in northern virginia? how widespread is this? from the school board to the sheriff's office, they are totally unqualified or ideologically opposed to doing their job. just look at what we learned from scott smith's daughter's case, the student who allegedly assaulted her was moved to a different school where he went on to do it again and that is despite being under electronic surveillance. the attorney, a soros front of leftist almost lost this clearly open and shut case because her office couldn't stay on top of the deadline for dna evidence. no one wants academy, the school board lied about knowledge of the case and also the role they had in moving the assailant to the new school. they blame the sheriff's
12:27 am
apartment. today bishops to permit issued a statement of their own denying any role that places a suspect in a different school, pointing the finger at the school board and the attorney's office. meanwhile as parents demand accountability they are smeared but they are done taking it sitting down. >> i think it is atrocious they consider parents to mystic terrorists. a child was raped. that is the bottom line, in logan county public schools. what is wrong society as a whole? we can't come together to say that is wrong? i don't understand, i don't understand. >> what these parents do need to understand is as long as loudoun remains a 1-party county in virginia largely a 1-party state you can expect these abuses to continue, these commonwealth attorneys to get elected.
12:28 am
none of these officials actually feared being recalled, run out of office especially when they have the media covering up for them. for use the press echoed the narrative that attacks of this nature wouldn't happen. one of the loudoun county school superintendents conveniently use to cover the alleged assault against smith's daughter. >> the issue of assaults taking place for transgender students, time magazine in 2016 called that a red herring. >> what an idiot. time to call him out, they are despicable. time for real accountability from virginia officials, democrats and the media. joining me, dinesh desousa, the media are a big part of this but imagine if any of this stuff happened under republican rule at a red state rural areas they would be crawling all over this story.
12:29 am
>> absolutely. you mentioned a moment ago it is tragic when you have a 1-party state but even when you have a 1-party state you at least have that party under some scrutiny from oversight institutions but when you have a 1-party state that is backed up by a media that now is not just biased but will openly law, cover-up facts, distort, go after critics of the regime and when you have a digital media that will step in and censor people who are critics and dissidents, now you have the makings of a soft authoritarianism and this is where the accountability goes out the window when all kinds of abuses occur and when parents protest the parents are made into criminals. laura: it is very telling that
12:30 am
this superintendent comes armed with a big piece of evidence, time magazine story from 2016. woods that have to do with the price of cheese? transgendered persons don't commit such acts or cancel won't so he came armed with what he thought was big evidence and it turns out we don't know all the facts are what will be discovered but that is how ideological he is instead of worrying about this young woman. >> that the key point. instead of going from the fact of the case to making a generalization on apparent he could comment on he started with an ideological premise that this could not possibly happen because time magazine said it can't happen therefore it can't
12:31 am
happen and when it does happen it is as if you erase the fact in front of your face because otherwise your ideological narrative looks a little shaky. this is what we are seeing not just in one place, not just in northern virginia, all across the country, surrealism in the american political scene in which facts you see in front of you, huge fires and cnn goes those are peaceful and that is the way it is now in which you have to look behind the screen of the media to figure out what is going on. it is not easy to do. laura: they don't cover the stories when they are inconvenient to their precise narrative. they cover them up. that's the big difference. they are not reporters, they repeat the party line, they don't pretend to be commentators, they don't say they are commentators, that is different matter. >> the silver lining is the fact that they live in their own bumble and there's massive resistance to this but they don't know about it because they
12:32 am
don't talk to people who fall in that camp, they have the media covering for them. there is a price when the american people have their say. laura: us marine lieutenant colonel scheller pled guilty for speaking outside the state of command, holding himself accountable for his own actions while the leaders never have to. in moments his lawyer will tell us what he wants next. years.
12:33 am
making monthly mortgage payments doing the right thing. well, that investment can give you tax-free cash just when you need it. learn how americans 62 years and older are accessing $100,000s in tax-free cash with a reverse mortgage loan to pay bills cover medical costs create emergency funds and more if i thought a reverse mortgage was just some kind of trick to take your home i wouldn't even be here. it's just a loan. call now to get your free information kit! look,
12:34 am
reverse mortgages aren't gonna work for everyone. but, if you're looking for some extra cash for whatever reason. your home's equity just might be the right talk to aag for the best reverse mortgage america's leader in reverse mortgages is ready to help you reach your retirement why don't you give aag a call? i trust 'em. you can too.
12:35 am
12:36 am
12:37 am
laura: stewart scheller could guilty to six charges of violating the uniform code of military justice. as part of the plea agreement he will resign his commission and receive a punitive letter of reprimand and faces maximum punishment of forfeiting 2 thirds of his pay for 12 months.
12:38 am
now, what is important is scheller is taking 4 spots ability, the same can't be said for the incompetent military leaders he called out in the first place. joining me is tony busby, lieutenant colonel scheller's attorney. the military judge is considering all this overnight. what are you expecting from him in the way of punishment? >> based on what was presented today we are looking at a letter of reprimand, separation from the marines and likely general discharge but we are hoping for an honorable discharge. like you said lieutenant colonel scheller took accountability, being punished for speaking the truth. we wrangled and wrangled about whether we could fight these charges but the lieutenant
12:39 am
colonel made the decision that he would be accountable for his actions and we are wondering when the general officers will be accountable for the decisions they made in august of this year. laura: your client was questioned by the judge over something completely unrelated to this case. >> the judge asked the tenant kernel scheller about statement he made in the past that may have been in several cases praising or at least complementary to the protesters on january 6th at the capitol. he said they were taken out of context and were offhand conversations. laura: how is that in order? how is that even possibly related to this conversation? >> has nothing whatever to do with what we were trying to do in court. that rabbit trail the marine
12:40 am
corps tried to run down, had nothing to do with any of that. the issue before the court now is what his punishment will be. i'm expecting a letter of reprimand. >> they will continue with this, quote, extreme setting of all members of the armed forces and saying automatic alerts will flag records or activities of concern among all defense department personnel. extreme setting of our troops. >> i don't even know what that means. i was a captain in the marine corps. we do have the first amendment, lieutenant colonel scheller spoke out, put himself forward and was accountable for it, to
12:41 am
suggest that sort of action -- makes me wonder why anybody would want to serve. the marine corps is strong, the best fighting force that ever existed. it is still strong. a lot of marines who heard and saw what lieutenant colonel scheller did agree with him and also see he has taken accountability for his actions and i'm calling a general staff to take some accountability for your actions. here's a man who not only lost his retirement, his command, his job, he's lost a lot more things. laying aside a week in the bring this is been an emotional roller coaster for him and for him to stand forward and accept his punishment like an honorable marine says a lot about him. sh- honorable discharge, it is ridiculous. thank you. and instead and over white
12:42 am
rage may be generally and secretary austin should focus on the tragedy unfolding in their own ranks. this horrifying new report, pentagon figures reveal suicides among active-duty army personnel shot up 46% from last year and furthermore, more us servicemembers committed suicide in the second quarter of this year than ever died from covid. this issue and the military mishandling of it is personal to my next guest. joining me is retired navy seal and candidate for wisconsin's third district. i know you personally know active-duty servicemembers who taken their own lives, to me this is a story people don't want to talk about, makes them uncomfortable but why isn't this a bigger priority than harassing some lieutenant colonel in the marine corps about his complaint about the military leadership. come on. >> this is deeply personal to me. several navy seal friends and colleagues commit suicide on
12:43 am
active duty and just last month and quite frankly the department of defense doesn't want to talk about this because it is a problem that needs to be solved and it is more difficult than throwing out congressional testimony about white rage and critical race. because it is a personnel issue that needs to be addressed across the board and the department of defense is afraid of doing this and don't want the public to know how deep-seated this problem is within the military. >> they are going to separate from any naval personnel who refuse the vaccine, they will be separated from the service. your reaction to that? >> i think it is shameful. it is truly shameful. i speak to hundreds of active duty service men and women on a regular basis and the morale in
12:44 am
the department of defense has never been lower. i can't find the time when an affirmative defense, the morale of the troops was lower. we had a shameful withdrawal from afghanistan due to the incompetence of the biden administration, secretary of defense, secretary of state, chairman of the joint chiefs of staff, the national security adviser. this weighs heavily on our troops. i spent two combat tours in afghanistan, sustained combat for 20 years and when we left like the way we did it weighs heavily on our troops and there is no way to take that back at this point other than the chairman of the joint chiefs of staff resigning from his position. he should be held accountable for these types of things. laura: millie and others are
12:45 am
worried about extremism in the ranks. rather than helping our troops, they are targeting our troops and veterans as the source of the problem in our military today. there is always bad apples in every group, but one word to describe that extremism vetting that is going on. >> hard to describe in one word because it is shameful. if i could say one thing, i work with a group called mighty oaks foundation, a christian group that works with service men and women and their families and have been incredibly successful record of preventing suicide so if any brothers and sisters are feeling that wait on you and we all feel the weight as one time
12:46 am
or another, currently internet and they will help you. laura: i will help you with that endeavor, thank you so much. could spin back in school for 6 weeks and have you heard any reports of super spreader events? why did president biden say getting shots into kids arms will stop the pandemic? doctor scott atlas has some thoughts next?
12:47 am
12:48 am
if you're working from home, you're probably driving less. maybe a lot less. at metromile,
12:49 am
we think you should be paying less for your car insurance; a lot less. and paying less doesn't mean getting less. with metromile's per-mile pricing... what you pay is based on how many miles you actually drive. so, you can enjoy reliable, high-quality car insurance... at a delightfully different price. get your free quote at metromile.com.
12:50 am
12:51 am
>> laura: joe biden today employed the american people to not let vaccine mandates divide laura: president biden employed the american people not to let vaccine mandates divide us. in the next breath he pushed parents to vaccinate their kids. >> president biden: we purchased enough vaccines for all children between 5 and 11. calling on more parents to get their children vaccinated when they are eligible. everyone who hasn't gotten vaccinated please get vaccinated. that is how we put this pandemic behind us and accelerate our economic recovery. laura: what does vaccinating kids have to do with revving up the economy when schools of them back for 6 weeks or more and have 0 evidence of any superspreader events at school. doctor scott atlas, former covert advisor, they just won't let go of their obsession with
12:52 am
controlling kids, vaccinations and the masking in schools, they have a death grip on it. >> thanks for having me. the problem with mandating vaccines and pushing vaccines when the risk-benefit ratio may not be so obvious for instance in kids, the problem is that you insight an extremely negative inappropriately negative reaction when the vaccine is beneficial. the data from what i have seen shows there is significant protection against death and hospitalization in people who have risk of death from the vaccine, the vaccine is doing its most important job. it is true there is less protection than we hoped against regular infection but the point of the vaccine is to protect the
12:53 am
serious consequence and death and it is doing that from what i have seen and so we know the data all over the world is saying that the vaccines have a waning lasting effect on preventing infection, the bottom line is the vaccines are very good protecting the person vaccinated but the idea the vaccine somehow wipes out the infection has been disproven all over the world, you can look at the data from qatar, 80% decrease in effectiveness after four months for getting an infection again so you look at the data from the uk, similar drop in infection protection with the vaccine. the point is that the vaccine does not stop the infection from being spread from the vaccinated as much as people keep insisting. it is very good for protecting
12:54 am
the individual so if you had the vaccine you are protected against serious consequence. if you force people to get vaccinated to protect others, that's not according to the medical science and it creates a backlash from people who should be taking the vaccine. laura: really quick, we get it. kills confidence in public health. had we prolonged this pandemic with the closures and the mandates and all of that, very quickly please. >> yes. is that quick enough. stopping, isolating people, you are just prolonging things like the in the unity so when you lockerbie young people and then gradually release them. laura: it has been a disaster. the last bite explains next.
12:55 am
12:56 am
12:57 am
an unthinkable genocide took the lives of six million jews and thousands of jewish survivors are still suffering in poverty today. god calls on people who believe in him to act on his word. "comfort ye, comfort my people." when i come here and i sit with lilia i realize what she needs right now is food. these elderly jews are weak and they're sick. they're living on $2 a day which is impossible. this now, is how god's children are living. take this time to send a survival food box to these forgotten jews. the international fellowship of christians and jews
12:58 am
urgently need your gift of $25 now to help provide one survival food box with all of the essentials they critically need for their diet for one month. when you call right now, your gift's impact will be doubled to help save lives. no vitamins and no protein so my legs and hands are very weak. oh, oh, oh let's make sure that we bring them just a little bit of hope. by bringing them a little bit of food. for just $25, you can help supply the essential foods they desperately need for one month. when you call right now, your gift's impact will be doubled to help save lives. i just want to encourage all of you to join with yael eckstein and the wonderful work of the international fellowship of christians and jews. god tells us to take care of them, to feed the hungry.
12:59 am
and i pray holocaust survivors will be given the basic needs that they so desperately pray for to survive. >> laura: in case it w
1:00 am
laura: in case it wasn't clear to you kamala harris truly cares. >> this issue of care and caregiving in the care economy and care work impacts everyone. everyone whoever you are should care about this issue. laura: accept the border, doesn't care much about that. greg gutfeld takes it all from here. todd: the white house forced into damage control is one of president biden's top advisors suggests inflation and supply chain issues are only a problem for the rich, president biden still doesn't want to answer any of it. jillian: the net can gubernatorial race in virginia has democrats hitting the panic button. >> i believe to other outside analysis to convey that off year elections are often not a bellwether.

90 Views

info Stream Only

Uploaded by TV Archive on