Skip to main content

tv   Gutfeld  FOX News  July 26, 2021 8:00pm-9:01pm PDT

8:00 pm
committee have to be so bipartisan. it's like if you were prosecuting dave karesh, not ever thinking we should get the branch davidians on the committee to so we can get thei perspective. >> it's like insanity took the night off at the 7:00 p.m. over there. that is all the time we have tonight. freedom matters on the website. gutfeld is an expert. >> we can't now go back to wher we are and i'm telling you as i sit here, i have told you the facts on covid from day one. whether they were easy, whether they were hard, i told you the truth. >> yeah, you've told us the truth about everything except for the part about the nursing homes and the women. whoops.
8:01 pm
>> yes, here we go. here comes the camera. happy monday, everyone. what a great show we have. cat is back after her life-saving surgery. cat, let's try to create treat this liver better than the last one. that the hobo fought long and hard to keep it. tandra sandra smith is back, bu to see her given her wild weekend. wow. [indiscernible] believe [bleep] >> you're welcome. i didn't know you spoke two languages. and we have a new first-time guest what was she thinking?
8:02 pm
she will be firing her agent in the first break. tonight's topic, i know you can't wait, suicide. don't turn the channel until yo hear me out, especially when yo consider what else is on, what could brian williams be talking about anyway? the olympics? >> again, i'm ryan williams reporting live from the tokyo olympic games. seeing this reminds me of my ow experience winning 39 gold medals and the late 1980s, whether it was that the cancel on, downhill skiing, or knockin out mohamed ali and the first round, the story is said my universal appeal is an athletic specimen led to the fall of communism, little did i know that shortly after defeating ivan drago in the 15-mile sprin up mount kilimanjaro, i would koan to become the first olympian to finish a race with negative time. sadly, i was forced to retire after the world anti- doping
8:03 pm
agency determined my soul is a performance enhancing drugs. now back to the games. >> what could be on cnn right now, maybe they're digging into the crime epidemic now that it' affected they're dining experiences. >> how can i enjoyed my pre- operation shame pain and escargot when there are drive-bys happening everywhere? >> i was feeling real and save lately when i go to pick up my lamborghini. >> i was on my way and i saw a it was a midnight showing of. yes, oh, and i pay it glimmers out my new cat and her tra,. >> that reminds me, my five month old was helicopter ring home from baby boarding school and he was late because the pilot got caught in a gang crie fire. >> you're poor baby. >> like many geniuses, i worrie
8:04 pm
about the lockdowns impact on kids and deeds and out even lik kids or teens but the same reason i don't like college students, they don't know what they're talking about and they always need money. it sounds like a democrats. >> way to know your audience. >> thanks. but i figured lacking interaction with their peers would help they're ability to communicate and cooperate, plus they forget to bathe and floss, but, they usually use a year of education, but considering what they're being taught that could be a plus freight how are they going to learn how racist they are while not learning math. i was holding welding two contrary thoughts in my head which is already twice my capacity. on one side of my brain i believed the regiment of school harms kids especially public schools which is about one step removed from factory farming. we aren't even getting somethin green out of it. the factory might pollute the
8:05 pm
stream that schools pollute you kids mind. the other side of my brain says these kids are going to be ruined forever if they don't ge back to class they're missing out on so much. but that really doesn't make sense for that's like saying to a soldier laying in a hospital, we've got to get you back to th front, you're missing out on so much. what are these students missing out on really? judging by our test scores, it' not an education. giving the behavior of teachers unions it's hard to say what's worse, school, or the lockdown. after years of wondering about the coming mental health crisis the cdc released data showing the suspected suicides dramatically increased among girls ages 12-17 in the u.s. compared to 2019. but oddly, and this is weird, the rate is inversely rude read it to school closure meaning when schools closed, suspected suicide attempts actually go down, the when schools reopen, the attempts go up, it's like children had suddenly had dirt.
8:06 pm
so schools closed, suicide attempt among girls stopped and then when they closed for winte vacation the attempts plunge again and then with the schools reopen again after that the attempts suddenly jump right it's weird, no increase for boy during reopening, but they did see a drop and lockdowns too. so all of this has totally counterintuitive, but it's not, when she realized that cell suicide death rates shows that it falls during the summer and christmas vacation so it's not actually unique to the pandemic it's what happens when you leav school for any reason. so how do you explain this? school sucks. and when you're home, away from school, you're also away from the crack that craves on adolescent insecurity, the clicks, the bullying, the need to belong part at home your force to change for gym class i front of the people that made fun of you. my shout out to tony. kids when they released me into
8:07 pm
peer pressure and on top of tha ed teachers that realize that model of teaching is to keep it landon if your the kid that tha conventional or a little slower or a genius, you end up left out . the lonely kid at the cafeteria table. you think it's a coincidence that richard branson and walt disney all quit school at 15? i'm guessing it wasn't the curriculum they found two difficult. meanwhile with your home and th people that love you, when you're with them no matter how mad mom and dad get a you, they want stuff you in a locker. sometimes science reveals a connection between things we always knew to be true, but couldn't say out loud, that family is good, peers are bad, and school is a prison. maybe zoom classes weren't so bad after all, as for the kid eating alone in the cafeteria, think about you a lot. a strong grade when you're adul you'll realize the opinions of the teachers and children aroun you now they don't matter, high
8:08 pm
school will end, and the real world their conformity is a weakness while your uniqueness is a strength. no one ever said you know why i like that guy? he's totally average and goes along with what's popular today. if they did, cnn would be popular. of refreshing punch in the face anchor sandra smith veggie make it her business to know everyone's business, fox news correspondent. wiry, fiery and would kill you if you read her diary, and he always brings on the house if h decides to lean on it, tyrus. >> sandra, good to see you. >> thank you for having me brickey you look like a highly sophisticated real estate agent.
8:09 pm
>> i did put on my gutfeld earring spirit can gate you had said to me before the show, i don't understand what you're getting at. my point is, i think that schoo is worse than the lockdown. am i wrong? >> i think that's incredibly pessimistic and said. i see where you're going and you're trying to connect the dots as many have during covid and the exposures never anythin to joke about the suicide rates because we did kids, some of them were having really hard time with this, so i don't thin you can connect the dots and they didn't say there was a direct correlation either, but it's an interesting observation and i think now having listened to your monologue, i understand where you're coming from in the covid shutdowns did force a lot of kids to spend a lot more tim with their parents and families and so while you're pointing to this happen on the lesser rate when these kids were home under the watchful eye of their parents, don't forget while the
8:10 pm
were home, a lot of these parents were not going into their offices for ten or 12 hou days and they understood more with their kids we're going through and where there was mor communication. i think it's also we talked about the pandemic way, and tha was parents were looking over their kid shoulders if they wer learning in these classrooms, with their teachers were talkin about, i think there's obvious negatives about the covid pandemic, but perhaps what you're trying to do is highligh some sort of positive about the parents at home able to see wit their kids are doing and they are the support network. greg, i'm a long-time proponent of the schools. i think overwhelmingly we have good schools and good teachers out there and i hope, i hope ou school system can come around t a place where we are educating our kids better, i really do. >> i think the conclusion is yo agree 100 percent with me. >> somewhat.
8:11 pm
>> you're getting away from som of the things in school and spending more time with your family. could that be the correlation. could that be the cause? >> that's an excellent point. the only thing i miss about school is rectangle pizza. that plastic cheese, so much better than new york pizza. >> wow, that's as statement. >> you can get it in any freeze section i'm pretty sure. >> when i was a kid growing up in indiana, i was just like a little immigrant child from pakistan that was just trying t be cool, i was super here you with the unibrow, it wasn't the time of my life, i didn't get t go to prom, can i get a blueprint that? there like what we do, is this
8:12 pm
trick? >> ear the first person that ever ask asked the audience to boo. i mean, i still deeply regret that that mom and dad would not let me go, but even though high school is tough, i learned so much, i feel like agrees to muc during that time and now i go back and i talk to kids in bedford, indiana and i try to d exactly this like to prevent teen suicides or like getting knocked up or dying of drug overdoses, so many things that can go wrong. but i think i would advocate fo the gutfeld showed to go on the road and start speaking to schools. >> i'm not allowed near kids. >> i agree, we are going to go on the road sometime but we hav to deal with the legal system first. >> you do. >> i'm not putting on the ankle bracelet again. it beeps all the time. okay, you have a number of
8:13 pm
children. >> thank you for remembering that. here as a former teacher, what we're seeing, and actually you're both right, and this is why this is such a tough subject , for boys, this is different because we settle our stuff physically in groups and stuff, it's a lot easier for boys to overcome bowling and because it doesn't follow them home. they have to wait until the nex day at recess typically. and eventually they all get in trouble and become friends. girls on the other hand, i have three daughters and this is where the parents have to, especially fathers, have to be active roles in their daughter' lives when it comes to self-esteem because girls becom hooked on like it's not just over when they come to school and their outfit doesn't look
8:14 pm
good, and someone makes fun of them or says their fat, they go home and get on facebook and that same group of girls is now got a picture of them going how fat is she coming lisko 1-10 rg puts a new stealthy up and no one likes it. it carries over and unfortunately, the media, the things that we look important, the role models we have for girls out there and no disrespect to the kardashians, when you spend millions of dollars on plastic surgery and things like that and you come o and talk about girl power and things you need to do, they can't get lube job and hair extensions, but that's what girls see and their passing it off as they did it through hard work and our girls see this. you have to be a parent and you have to see what they're doing on social media. you get to see when your daughter thinks it's more important how she looks in the morning as opposed to did she d
8:15 pm
her homework last night. those are things we didn't have to do during the pandemic, then they go to school and those things are waiting for them for it if they gained weight during the pandemic. if dad lost his job and she's wearing the same shoes and the girls alike who, that stuff is devastating for girls and we need to do a better job, especially fathers is reinforcing our daughters that that doesn't matter because arsons don't care, bill have stain on a shirt it's pizza i love pizza. girls will hide in the bathroom all day. >> you said you were having a flashback. >> i thought this was unique because it's not drug related. >> well it might not be. but yes, i didn't care how i looked at all, which was probably part of the problem i want to start caring for hair extensions for the kids. but no, girls will punch you in
8:16 pm
this all, i have so many flashbacks i was sitting at a lunch table where there was lik multiple friend groups and it was full and michelle came over and she's like why doesn't kat just sits on the floor. like who does that, that's not okay? >> i find it funny. i got thrown out of a party after a dance one time and everyone there had a wristband on they said where's your wristband, sorry, only cool kid have the wristband, he had to leave. >> where are the cool kids now? >> they'll get pregnant at 19. but, i'd like to say i don't care, but when i went two my high school reunion i had some success at that point and everyone was trying to talk to me i was like it still mattered. >> there you go, don't cry. >> kokomo my eyes are just bloodshot. >> i'm glad we worked our way through this topic. america come up more fun up next
8:17 pm
. it's a host network getting scorched. that is next. ♪ things are getting clearer. ♪ ♪ i feel free to bare my skin yeah, that's all me. ♪ ♪ nothing and me go hand in hand nothing on my skin, ♪ ♪ that's my new plan. ♪ ♪ nothing is everything. ♪ achieve clearer skin with skyrizi. 3 out of 4 people achieved 90% clearer skin at 4 months. of those, nearly 9 out of 10 sustained it through 1 year. and skyrizi is 4 doses a year, after 2 starter doses. ♪ i see nothing in a different way it's my moment ♪ ♪ so i just gotta say... ♪ ♪ nothing is everything. ♪ skyrizi may increase your risk of infections and lower your ability to fight them. before treatment, your doctor should check you for infections and tuberculosis. tell your doctor if you have an infection or symptoms such as fevers, sweats, chills, muscle aches, or coughs or if you plan to or recently received a vaccine. ♪ nothing is everything. ♪
8:18 pm
now is the time to ask your dermatologist about skyrizi. not everybody wants the same thing. that's why i go with ♪ nothliberty mutualing. ♪ — they customize my car insurance so i only pay for what i need. 'cause i do things a bit differently. wet teddy bears! wet teddy bears here! only pay for what you need. ♪ liberty. liberty. liberty. liberty. ♪
8:19 pm
it's an important time to save. with priceline, you can get up to 60% off amazing hotels. and when you get a big deal... you feel like a big deal. ♪♪ priceline. every trip is a big deal. qunol is the #1 cardiologist recommended form of coq10. qunol has 3 times better absorption than regular coq10. ♪♪ the brand i trust is qunol.
8:20 pm
8:21 pm
>> tokyo, more like toki no. hold your applause. the games were the athletes are healing his nbc reeling from th starting gun these games haven' been fun. on friday the olympic opening ceremony at its mali tvr tientsin 33 years. viewers have turned away like i jeffrey zubin to zoom call. nonsense 1988, the year i was born, have so few people turned in, but there was only 1,000 spectators in the stands and half of them to get samples.
8:22 pm
there is a brilliant reason for crowding together at a public protest. i think covering yourself in honey to protest bear attacks. germany's women's gymnastics ditching the traditional bikini cut leotard instead the germans have switched to a unitard that covers so much it includes poland a little world war ii human. i hope this negativity doesn't spread to equestrian sports, those horses are hot as [bleep] so far, the best thing about th games is this towering brightening robot that can shoo a basketball, built by toyota and it stands 6'10" just a few inches taller than me. it uses sensors to map its distance from the basket and adjust its hands accordingly. even more lifelike is its appetite for strippers.
8:23 pm
>> what? come on, man. he is just mean today. >> let me ask you, are we ambivalent about the olympics because we become ambivalent about our athletes overall, tha there just hasn't been, what yo see on social media is all the bad stuff that we never saw 30 years ago commit that we didn't know like the oakland raiders and oakland a's were bad news, but now we see everything. >> most supremacist have destroyed the olympics because they want to send messages abou understanding the audience, the olympics was really cool back when we didn't have other things . now the united states, we have all of our teams, the olympics are kind of outdated, and they're desperately trying to still bring people in by adding events, skateboarding, three on three basketball, badminton,
8:24 pm
trying to bring some kind of audience because it's just an honored tradition that's gotten old. americans have kind of moved on from it and the only headlines you get are negative we don't celebrate the people who win th gold medals, we talk about the ones taking the neem. and then people are like i watc the olympics to see us against the other eyes, and in america it's us against us, you have to watch teams from different countries compete just to see it , to enjoy it without all the ramifications. >> it's like you got to see france and germany rather than the u.s. because it's too complicated. i say there athletes are not reading the room. i think they realize that maybe america is tired of being lectured and we just want to se sports, could that be it? >> think it's two different things going on. obviously this year, this is like a zoom birthday party that no one wants to go too. no fans, there's no excitement
8:25 pm
around it, i don't want to watc it unless there's something compelling story. there is no compelling story, we're living in a world of reality tv, the kardashians and things like that, i need someon like nancy carrigan and tonya harding stuff. i need an underdog story. there was conflict there. the biggest viral moment so far has been that guy from [indiscernible], the muscular guy with the whatever, i don't know what that is. >> i will show it to you after. why do we have to feel bad abou not watching something that's not entertaining us. >> why do we have to feel guilty . >> exactly. this isn't like taking care of were not obliged to watch the olympics because so many people with their hours into it, why d we have to do it?
8:26 pm
i was so excited about the olympic spirit. >> i live and die for the olympic spirit i haven't watche any of it, it's pouring great it's a bunch of people doing stuff you could never do. >> i'm going to take the other side because i see where you al are coming from, but there are million compelling stories out there, and for that very fact because of all the negative headlines turning her back to the american flag while the star-spangled banner was played i think it takes away from amazing stories that are out there. i brought to american female sailors on my show, steve stephanie wrobel, fighting for her life out there, what they are shedding to be in the olympics i had on my program today american reports, 1-3, i had lolo jones, three time olympian and i asked her, why d you think, tripped in 2008, three-time olympian, she's gone on to bobsledding, i said why d
8:27 pm
you think the olympics viewership is at a record low like this and she said i had so many people come up to me after the granberry incident and she said i can't watch after that, it's just devastating or turnin the back, they turned and watched, whatever, but the negative headlines they hurt as. there's also a time difference, no fans, but i say celebrate those athletes that are out there and trying to do and live their dream. >> i'm just not as sports fan. i wish i was as sports gal, i would enjoy more out of life if i was a sports gal, but i'm jus not, okay? >> broke the story of watergate but now he just exaggerates. lucia. who announces her intentions even if no one's there.
8:28 pm
and sgt moore. who leaves room for her room. with usaa safepilot, when you drive safe... ...you can save up to 30% on your auto insurance. get a quote and start saving. usaa. what you're made of, we're made for. lively hearing aids have been a game changer for me. the process with lively. is insanely easy, you take a hearing test on your computer the doctor programs it, it shows up at your house a few days later. you can stream calls or music through it, it's got multiple settings, audio adjustments, so you can raise and lower the levels. but it's a fraction of the cost of the other devices. it's instilled some confidence i didn't have before. try lively risk free for 100 days. visit listenlively.com i'm greg, i'm 68 years old. i do motivational speaking for 100 days. in addition to the substitute teaching. i honestly feel that that's my calling-- to give back to younger people. i think most adults will start realizing that they don't recall things as quickly as they used to
8:29 pm
or they don't remember things as vividly as they once did. i've been taking prevagen for about three years now. people say to me periodically, "man, you've got a memory like an elephant." it's really, really helped me tremendously. prevagen. healthier brain. better life.
8:30 pm
8:31 pm
when you earn a degree with university of phoenix, we support you with career coaching, including resume building, interview prep, personal branding and more, for your entire career. so if you commit to earning a degree with us, we commit to standing by you until the day you retire. that's career services for life. find out more about our commitment at phoenix.edu. >> joe's nonsense leaves us horrified. when suspected carl bernstein
8:32 pm
with the comfort mastering the trump years, every day was wors than you know what red fred. >> what we're watching in the trump presidency is worse than watergate freight i get asked i there are echoes of watergate i this, and there are. we're also witnessing something singley didn't see which is a meltdown by a president who is demonstratively unhinged. what we're seeing is worse than watergate. >> this may be hard to believe he's gotten even worse with trump out of office. >> he is americas, our own american war criminal of a kind we've never experienced before. trump's crimes, as a american war criminal, in his own countr that he has perpetrated upon ou people, including the tens of thousands of people who died because of his homicidal negligence in the pandemic
8:33 pm
putting his own electoral interest above the health of ou people as they were slaughtered in this pandemic. >> i guess the only way for a president to not be called a wa criminal is to not start any wars by carl's theory, but that's because this is not abou trump, it's about you now we have to confront how many of ou fellow citizens support the war criminals in our back to confronting people. share can't help yourself either , these days are biggest hits are on social media per jesus said the gop knows they can't win the democratic way, s though do it by white dominance. instead of ideas they have hate and trump will kill america kil america, so the only way to bea the republicans is to vote in the election they won't see you say they won't love you. speaking of joe biden, while trump is killing us, at least biden's incoherence will give u something to snicker about on
8:34 pm
our deathbeds. >> must there be a reconciliation? >> i don't know what that was fred. >> lives here that again a few more times. >> must there be a reconciliation? [indiscernible] >> alright all right, i figured it out. he was mimicking the rhythm of the question. i was trying to figure out what he was saying, but he was just and i think he was imitating her . >> i don't know. i really don't know. i have no idea what he said, an nobody cares people still want to talk about trump, the funniest thing by the way, is that he began by saying we need to calmly step back, which is
8:35 pm
really interesting to say that and then call somebody a work criminal just like cher's tweet were she's making a pretty serious allegation with four em gees and it. >> emoji soften the blow i think . what did you make of that soundbite? >> i did my homework and i listen to it over. and i'm like they do kind of match the words, so i don't know . i love that you captioned it anyway. >> what do people think he said? >> i can't un- hear that now. >> remember that thing, they ha the blue dress and the gold and white dress. you're welcome. a very divided country. >> i preferred to be divided over this, right? >> i wish i knew what the other option was. i think is new gripe, and we caught this when he was talking
8:36 pm
to the iraqi prime minister, hi new when he gets questions pertaining to the topic of the moment orthotopic usual or whic is laughable, the questions tha donald trump got when he was in office after delivering a speec on the economy was nothing abou the economy, so that's what it taken. >> do you worry that may be biden is losing it faster than we thought,. >> obviously people question hi cognitive abilities, we have no evidence or proof that that has happened except there are some moments that you really do watc and you do ask yourself is he okay? >> it's like computer glitches, like little skips. >> it's roco for help get me out . help get me out. he knows the progressives are coming for him and every chance he gets to speak help, get me out.
8:37 pm
how we doing this morning. so poor guy. you get to use code when you're the president, you know it's bad . but this whole thing about division and everybody's at eac other and what are we going to do, and what's the alternative and you have people like cher jumping in and telling you that you're all going to die. i used to like it when republicans did the fear mongering because they actually had a real villain, if you don' vote for us, osama bin laden is going to come get you and then it be like a missouri like that might be true. now, they don't even have the energy to give us a villain. america's going to die, and by the way, remember watergate, because i did it. every question, you know i brok the magic number 605. no matter what the question is
8:38 pm
bring up that one great moment had in my life, so what is your thoughts on hurricanes and stuff , well, they're worse than watergate and watergate, i did break that story, but he can't let go of this one-hit wonder. is like an artist, every time i want to blame it on the rain, 605 times. >> that is a lot of weight. like twice what i bent. >> 188. 6'3". >> it's amazing. >> a perfect dating profile. people in tv they can't i haven't been on grinder and ages . to get their future might be above marcom a but at least the kids are working for the summer. n to their medical appointments. that's why i started medhaul.
8:39 pm
citi launched the impact fund to invest in both women and entrepreneurs of color like me, so i can realize my vision and give everything i've got to my company, and my community. i got you. for the love of people. for the love of community. for the love of progress. citi. to be a thriver with metastatic breast cancer means... grabbing a hold of what matters. asking for what we want. and need. and we need more time. so, we want kisqali. living longer is possible and proven with kisqali when taken with fulvestrant or a nonsteroidal aromatase inhibitor in hr+, her2- metastatic breast cancer. kisqali is approved for both pre- and postmenopausal women, and has extended lives in multiple clinical trials. kisqali is a pill that's significantly more effective at delaying disease progression versus a nonsteroidal aromatase inhibitor or fulvestrant alone. kisqali can cause lung problems, or an abnormal heartbeat, which can lead to death. it can cause serious skin reactions, liver problems, and low white blood cell counts that may result in severe infections.
8:40 pm
tell your doctor right away if you have new or worsening symptoms, including breathing problems, cough, chest pain, a change in your heartbeat, dizziness, yellowing of the skin or eyes, dark urine, tiredness, loss of appetite, abdomen pain, bleeding, bruising, fever, chills, or other symptoms of an infection, a severe or worsening rash, are or plan to become pregnant, or breastfeeding. avoid grapefruit during treatment. kisqali is not approved for use with tamoxifen. it's our time. for more time. we asked for kisqali. ask your doctor about living longer with kisqali.
8:41 pm
8:42 pm
at least teens have money for
8:43 pm
beer and come in the american feel optimistic about the country's future over the next 12 months. at decline and optimism has occurred across the board amongst democrats, republicans and independents, that's biden bringing us all together with a grim view of the future. his numbers are nose diving lik a pile of peruvian parmesan. they said that biden immigratio handling, and ice cream toppings , there is hope, according to the bureau of labo statistics, teen unemployment a the lowest it's been since 1953 when nancy pelosi was only 200 years old. ageless time again pred busines are reopening and teens are taking advantage of the higher pay, flexible hours and spendin money for acne cream. yet to work and make us proud because if you don't we're goin to harvest your organs like we did for cat.
8:44 pm
so i think this is a good thing because the best education is work. >> i think so. my first job was a little leagu soccer referee, which was by fa the hardest job ever because they don't even know which way they're running and the parents are really tough. there are six -year-old kids running all over the place and parents are mad at you. but i think when you get a job, the earlier you get it, i think it makes you more financially savvy. time management skills, all of that. it worked out for all of us, we all had teenage jobs and now we're on gutfeld. >> a+ b equals c. >> exactly. >> as flattering of applause. >> i applaud this generation, it's nice to see some good stories about this generation because all we ever hear, but good for them getting out there. >> made me think of an idea, wh
8:45 pm
can't they do a year leave of absence for kids to work? wouldn't that be a great idea i the middle of high school gretzky get a gap year, but not for backpacking in italy. >> who is going to pay for it? >> they get a job. >> let's keep in mind the jobs were talking about our minimum wage, while playing. >> that's what they are therefore. i think they saw an opportunity with these teenagers aged 16-19 the 21, 22, 23 years old in and out of college they were the giving up on the work environment, the 16, 17, 18 years old saw booming economy, they saw cars were flying off shelves, and they saw an opportunity where there we're signing bonuses happening. people had signs up in windows, come in and will buy you i phone. by the way, it's hard for the
8:46 pm
u.s. economy, we need these people to go to work, we need a work ethic. >> get on that wrong early, the move up, i employ lots of teens around my cadaver farm, and the work especially hard because they're terrified. they are often the best employees you can have, right? >> no. no, they're not very just going to keep it real. has anyone dealt with any of these kids in the workforce? i have, and this is fair becaus when i was coming up and i got job, it was the old guy in the back they said these kids today can't do anything. hello, i understand where he's coming from. i took my kids to a restaurant and it was a weight, old-school you take out of a 20 in say how is really? and now it's like why do you have money. and became a standup comedian, does anyone here i was attempting to tip this dude and
8:47 pm
he had no idea. this is money. they take these jobs, but they don't stay at them. i have been 18 and the 16 -year-old, they will get a job for about three days to get their first check because that' all they needed to get there ne phone, and then there out. then there's the group that has to work hard, but for the majority of these guys who are jumping in the system, like 40 hours, no, i can do that, i hav instagram i have to do, my youtube channel or they have th unrealistic goals of what it is so they need to stay in school for a little while longer because wait until your in that line and you took that job that you're so proud of, and you hav to tell him have to finish doin his job. >> they have to learn some more. >> that's why they cadaver farm. you want to talk about the optimism and pepto him as him? >> as a matter fact i will. i think it's not surprising tha
8:48 pm
the expectations were set so high. when biden was declared the winner, people were out in the streets dancing, celebrating, and, i said people said to me verbatim, joe biden is going to be the president and now everything is going to be perfect. and i was thinking are we thinking about the same guy because i don't know about that. of course they're going to be pessimistic after that. >> you're right, you're absolutely right. that surgery really helped you out. you think clearer. who knew it was the sinuses tha were clogged. up next, will they help their up next, will they help their chat with their dearly departed. only pay for what you need. ♪ liberty. liberty. liberty. liberty. ♪
8:49 pm
centrum multigummies aren't just great tasting... they're power-packed vitamins... that help unleash your energy. loaded with b vitamins... ...and other key essential nutrients... ...it's a tasty way to conquer your day. try centrum multi gummies. now with a new look.
8:50 pm
8:51 pm
8:52 pm
where we see a new wave of robots from the grave? joshua barbeau wrote in the san francisco chronicle about how h dealt with the ethic for his fiancée was to program a chat fought with their own messages and information so he could continue to talk to something t sounded exactly like her bright he said this software called project december really well. but experts warn the technology can also be dangerous because i
8:53 pm
makes it easier to launch reall convincing mass information campaigns. it's like my grandfather always used to say, greg, why are you standing over me with a pillow. x-uppercase-letter after you have killed your husband would you do this? >> i would never kill my husband . he makes things nice, he helps out a lot. what a great guy and here he is i don't think it's fair to do this at all because people change as time goes on per if i died five years ago and there was a chat fought of me it wouldn't be the way i am now i think i've become better mostly probably because he does things for me now, but it's not fair because your not going to be th same person. >> when this is a black mayor episode so i'm questioning whether in fact this is real or whether this person just stole the idea. the other thing is they dead don't have any say in this. what if it is someone making yo into a chat fought after you passed away isn't somebody you love. >> what do you think about that
8:54 pm
greg? and not a drug-related one. this is incredibly sweet? >> think it sweet, but weird. i don't know, they miss they're spouse that much. >> it's a fiancée, this is my point. they weren't married, that's what i thought meant. >> i'm into it. i mean, i want to know how people like j lo, can keep getting married, keep getting engaged and i'm over here and i still have not met the one, i would spend my millions after i make my millions not ongoing to gate, but i would spend it on nai husband. >> we learn something about it today. >> that is a sitcom. there is this thing if you shar a bank account with a spouse,
8:55 pm
you have to get that person on the phone, so is that the warning about misinformation. that then you could tap into that chat box with old messages. >> that's what they are worried about because you can actually use people who are dead to get into their stuff. you don't like this, i can see by your face. >> no, my kids would hate me because they would do it becaus they would miss they're mom, an then mother mounds were talking david b turning the volume down. i didn't want to hear her when she was here, why would i want to tell late. the last thing you want is everything that was great about your spouse this is my time, yo hear me. all that's left is the nagging? and the questioning. your 15 minutes late from work today. did you do this? did you do this? >> wow.
8:56 pm
that was my favorite topic. >> don't go away, we'll be righ back. not what's easy. so when a hailstorm hit, usaa reached out before he could even inspect the damage. that's how you do it right. usaa insurance is made just the way martin's family needs it with hassle-free claims, he got paid before his neighbor even got started. because doing right by our members, that's what's right. usaa. what you're made of, we're made for. ♪ usaa ♪ [jungle music] here we go. ♪♪
8:57 pm
♪ so i'd like to know where you got the notion ♪ ♪ to rock the boat don't rock the boat, baby ♪ ♪ rock the boat don't tip the boat over ♪ ♪ rock the boat don't rock the boat, baby ♪ ♪ rock the boat ♪ see disney's jungle cruise. it's time to rock the boat, america. >> female tech: i am safelite. >> male tech: i am safelite. and you can be too. >> female tech: we're hiring. >> male tech: apply now to start your future. >> female tech: there's room to grow. >> male tech: trust me, it's a great career. apply now at safelite.com. >> female tech: ♪ safelite repair, safelite replace. ♪ [laughter] when you earn a degree with university of phoenix, we support you with career coaching, including resume building, interview prep, personal branding and more, for your entire career. so if you commit to earning a degree with us, we commit to standing by you until the day you retire. that's career services for life.
8:58 pm
find out more about our commitment at phoenix.edu. do you struggle to fall asleep and stay asleep? find out more about our commitment qunol sleep formula combines 5 key nutrients that can help you fall asleep faster, stay asleep longer, and wake up refreshed. the brand i trust is qunol.
8:59 pm
priceline will partner with even more vegas hotels to turn their unsold rooms into amazing deals. delegates, how do you vote? (cheering) ♪ yes, y-y-y-yes, yes... ♪ that is freaky. (applause) lively hearing aids have been a game changer for me. the process with lively. is insanely easy, you take a hearing test on your computer the doctor programs it, it shows up at your house a few days later. you can stream calls or music through it, it's got multiple settings, audio adjustments, so you can raise and lower the levels. but it's a fraction of the cost of the other devices. it's instilled some confidence i didn't have before. try lively risk free for 100 days. visit listenlively.com
9:00 pm
>> set your dvr it's, it's, pox news news at night is next. >> welcome to fox news at night i'm trace gallagher in los angeles. they are mandating the covid vaccines for health personnel. will other departments follow? should they. our panelists standing by to debate. those awol, texas democrats running low odds hoop high scop

80 Views

info Stream Only

Uploaded by TV Archive on