Skip to main content

tv   Hannity  FOX News  July 26, 2021 6:00pm-7:00pm PDT

6:00 pm
familiar? it sounds familiar to me. >> mark: it certainly does, stephen. thank you for bringing us up to speed on that. you like the institute of virology, they are building a another three of them. don't forget about the new episode of tucker carlson today right now on foxnation.com with douglas murray. the man himself tucker will be back tomorrow at 8:00 p.m. eastern. have a great evening. sean hannity right now. >> sean: thank you and welcome to hannity and tonight, more baseless lies from democrats who continue to insist that voter i.d. laws in georgia and texas are racist but somehow not racist and biden's home state with restrictive laws in delaware. plus, more shocking footage from new york as crime spirals even more out of control, new video showing a violent mob attacking an off-duty firefighter and
6:01 pm
former senator barbara boxer in california was just mugged in northern california. also tonight, of breaking a new report detailing the long-standing ties between zero experience hunter biden's heart dealer in the country of china. a big shock. to him coming, boxing legend which foreman is going to weigh in on the anthem in the pledge of allegiance savannah, georgia, many of the liberal cities are now bringing these mandates back and that's not all. in two months ago, joe biden proudly declared a policy of
6:02 pm
vaccination or masking of the cdc is considering a revised new policy of vaccination and a mask. how many more mixed messages will the american people be given? no mask, one mask, two masks, no mask, some mass, mask indoors and mask outdoors her mask in perpetuity and now it is never mind what we said before and remember according to democrats, the media mob and the great flip-flop dr. anthony fauci, supposed to return to normal vaccinated americans. that's what they told us. >> if we can get an overwhelming portion by the end of the second to the beginning of the third quarter, by the time we get into mid fall of 2021, we could be approaching some level of normality. >> what does 70% means?
6:03 pm
it means that we can now return to life as we know it. >> the biggest takeaway is getting vaccinated is our ticket back to normal. >> we need of course to keep up the effort to inoculate the rest of the country but suffice it to say we are well on our way to bring the country out of chaos, out of crisis, and back to normal. >> the vaccines are about saving your life but also the lives of the people around you. but there also about helping you get back closer to normal in our living more normal living. >> sean: that was just a few weeks ago and now we are just supposed to accept another new normal, the 100th new normal with masks and social distancing and lockdowns and even if you are fully vaccinated, how is this following the science every day that was supposed to follow, are we supposed to ignore the
6:04 pm
science very well respected medical institution but if you had covid, you don't need any vaccine? 's book of the related, mask obsessed left in america is not following the science they are panicking, failing, flipping and flopping daily. this might be a surprise for anyone in the media mob tuning in for the first time but i've been saying for months and months over and over again you better take this virus seriously. yes, it's deadly. we can read the numbers and it can kill you. i do believe in science. i believe in the science of vaccination but i am not your doctor. i'm not going to give you or anybody medical advice and frankly like many americans, i'm fed up with the ever-changing policies and advice, it's like the gang that can't shoot
6:05 pm
straight so yes, take this seriously. do your own extensive research. talk to actual medical professionals you trust. talk to your own doctor or doctors, look at the data, factoring your unique medical history, your current medical condition, make your own decision in consultation with your doctors but if the media mob continues to panic and downplay the efficacy of vaccines with mask mandates and lockdowns, the trust will be eroded even further and perhaps even shattered forever. by the way, the fifth democrats are truly concerned about the dangers of covid-19, maybe they should be addressing that ongoing crisis at our southern border because for the past six months, we have a record number of migrants, the biggest number now it looks like it will be in 25 years from all over the world pouring into this country illegally, almost all of them are completely unvaccinated,
6:06 pm
most if not all of them, hardly any are tested, been a high rate of covert positivity when tested and yet as we speak, the biden administration are actually dispersing them into towns and cities and counties all over the country. so to recap according to democrats, in order to be a good citizen among you must listen to them even though their opinion changes by the hour. you have to mask up, socially distance, take many precautionary measures but when it comes to the southern border, is not a priority down there. if you are entering the country illegally, about a third of them turned down but still that the men and we are live from la joya, texas, investigative reporter fox news contributor sara carter. it seems quite contradictory.
6:07 pm
>> it is quite contradictory. here in the rio grande valley sector which encompasses this area, they have seen over 20,000 people just this past week entering through the border, many of which have never been vaccinated for covid, come in contact with our border patrol agents and then are released. we have seen those numbers rise among 46 states, the numbers on the rise, and the number of hospitalizations, but listen to chris cabrera, he is the vice president of the national border patrol council and they have been fighting both the dhs as well as the border patrol for the actual facts on the number of people that i've actually enter the united states with covid and they are not getting those numbers. >> what is exacerbating this crisis? >> right now, the policies that were put in place by the new administration has just made it an open door to the united states so everybody that can get here is coming here.
6:08 pm
it is not just the essential american or south american countries we are seeing from asia and europe, seeing it from all over. >> they are making a really treacherous journey and many of the people and i know this from being out in the field with you are sick. they come into the country and they are either dehydrated or they are infected with an illness, some of them with covid. what are the kind of exposures that your border patrol agents are saying and have you seen an increase in covid cases among border patrol agents at the border? >> any time have people moving with the climate we have down here and through mexico, it is very hot and very humid climate so we have a lot of heat casualties, we are seeing a lot more people coming over with covid, had some agents just recently test positive and have had quite a few of the people coming across as positive as well and unfortunately with those, they go to the united states but the only way
6:09 pm
to solve this is mandatory detention and removal, secure the border, get everything secured from east to west and once we get that security, we can go forward from there but you have to stop everything before you can start trying to fix everything. >> one of the most important factors to patrol agents say along with chris cabrera is that they need the biden administration to pay attention to what's actually happening here on the ground. they've made numerous invitations asking her to see it for yourself. they say this is a humanitarian crisis in the national security crisis and moreover, one of the most important facts they want to get across to the american people is that without anybody here to resolve this crisis, it's only going to get worse and they are expecting more than 100,000 people to enter this border this coming month. back to you. >> sean: just like every month, on track for a 25 year record after the border has been securing some of the lowest
6:10 pm
numbers with trauma policies. sara carter, thank you. tonight with major crises on multiple fronts, joe biden's phone numbers are now beginning to tank according to a brand-new "abc news" poll, optimism about the country's direction is down nearly 20 points since may, a massive drop. now biden is underwater on the economy, on the border, violent crime, and americans also increasingly concerned about the presidents very alarming behavior and that he is a cognitive mess. he barely holds one short public event per day, still struggles in each and every one to even complete simple thoughts. he is bouts of irritability and anger and he often seems to forget what he's talking about mid sentence. just the latest examples, take a look. >> a pathway for citizenship. >> i want to thank you all for
6:11 pm
being here. second, by the way, where's mom? she here? she is watching. okay. i thought you said mom was out there and i was going to ask her to stand up. you can't stand up if your home. you are such in the pain in the neck but i will answer the question but it has nothing to do with iraq. >> sean: biden enjoys the least active schedule of any president in the modern era and yet every week, he seems to get worse and worse and worse. it's no longer a laughing matter. i can't make fun of it anymore. it's that serious. his behavior is beyond concerning and we, you were the american deserve answers. here with reaction, fox news contributor dr. nicole saphier, former white house physician now congressman ronnie jackson. you had said number one you wanted joe biden to take the
6:12 pm
same cognitive tests that donald trump took and got all 30 answers correct. have they gotten back to you? you don't think he is going to be able to finish the four-year term of his. explain. >> joe biden is not a fine wine. this is not going to get better with time, it will only get worse and i've been saying that from the very beginning, talking about this when he was candidate biden and i said something's not right and it's going to get worse and is. i don't think anyone will get back to me on the cognitive test anytime soon, he won't do well on it and we all know that at this point. we don't actually need a screening cognitive test with all the stuff he is putting out there right now and the crazy things he is saying to tell us he is not fit to be our president right now but this is just going to continue to get worse and eventually, the democrats will have to address this issue and it won't be me talking about a year from now, it will be the democrats talking about it and trying to figure out how they can remove you from
6:13 pm
office because the democrats, the far left, and the mainstream media will not be able to cover this up for very much longer. >> sean: it does raise questions about what people knew as he was running and hiding in his basement bunker in 2020. dr. nicole, we have shown many examples on this program, joe biden in 2012, 2016, and we show on a regular basis joe biden today. i am not a medical professional, i won't play one on tv, but it isn't obvious obvious, clear, dramatic cognitive decline. do you see it? >> two-thirds of americans on average will have some form of cognitive decline by the age of 70 so our 78-year-old president, is he demented, does he have cognitive decline? i don't know, i am not a neurologist or a narrow psychiatrist but as someone who has watched him speak at the cnn
6:14 pm
town hall, is he coming across as a bumbling speaker at times? absolutely. sometimes he is so incoherent i'm not understanding what he saying i find myself shaking my head. it's very frustrating and it does need to be addressed. >> sean: okay. but for example, you look at bernie sanders, i don't see bernie sanders same age, sharp as a tack with the same energy he had in 2012 and 2016. you see the energy of donald trump, you may not like what he says, but he is on the ball and clearly aware. stammers, stumbles, mumbles. to me and 57% of the american people don't even think he is in charge anymore in the white house, that is a frightening number including independents and republicans and 33% of democrats running jackson. >> i agree with you and with dr. saphier. i don't know what's going on with him, i'm not his physician
6:15 pm
but i will agree that i've said this before, we all know people that are 100 years old that are as sharp as sharp as a tack we all know people in their early and mid 60s already starting to have difficulty. everyone ages differently. unfortunately, president biden is on the earlier end of that spectrum in my estimation and he is not aging gracefully at this particular point from a cognitive standpoint so it will continue to get worse, there will continue to be more bad days, they will struggle to find days to roll him out and get him in front of the cameras and we will see as time goes on he will be more and more reclusive because his team will not be able to roll him out there and put them in front of american people without telegraphing a something is going on here that we need to address. >> sean: wouldn't it be true that if there is cognitive decline, it is not something that usually gets better. usually over a period of time,
6:16 pm
it's a degenerative condition? i would assume with the pressures of the hardest job in the world being president of the united states that that could accelerate any real condition that he has, would that be a fair assessment? >> sure, absolutely. and if you're talking about degenerative cognitive decline, it doesn't get better. there are some that can but not with age-based end degenerative. there is some sort of cognitive decline, that needs to be disclosed and addressed. i can tell you've never spoken to him directly so i don't know but i can say i've had the privilege of being able to interview former president trump twice and he is as you say sharp as a tack. that man can answer any question just like that and sometimes he has me coming up with more challenging questions because he knows his stuff. >> sean: is there any medication that might be available lack of slow the
6:17 pm
process, assist the president in the interim or am i right that the pressures of this job in a condition often being degenerative, not getting better, would it be a situation where there's nothing that's going to stop decline once it starts? >> there's nothing that's going to stop it. there were certain things i can make it better, certain medications that they use for alzheimer's, stimulus that can make people more awake and more alert for short periods of time but it doesn't stop the process from happening, just covers it up and as time goes on, those medications will become less and less effective so it's going to be a real problem in the long run and they are not going to be able to cover this up for much longer. and there will come a point where you're going to be faced with the choice. we can resign or we can do the 25th amendment. >> sean: these are really
6:18 pm
important questions like who knew what went about some conditions that he had because he spent an awful lot of time in his basement in his bunker and really campaigned and would disappear for long periods of time prior to any big moment or event during the campaign. that will be examined thoroughly. thank you, we appreciate it. breaking late last week, terrible but predictable news from the washington swamp, the biden doj decided not to investigate his nursing home scandal, keep in mind the nursing home outbreak in new york was so devastating according to his own aides attempted to cover it up for months by hiding the true death toll. today according to andrew cuomo, he says he always tells the truth. here's what he said. >> as i sit here, i have told you the facts on covid from day one. it whether they were easy, whether they were hard, i told
6:19 pm
you the truth. while a lot of people were talking politics and a lot of people were talking theory and a lot of people were trying to deny because they didn't want to deliver bad news, i told you the truth. you know why? because i believe in you. >> sean: joining us now, fox news senior meteorologist janice dean, lost both of her in-laws in new york nursing homes during the height of this pandemic and despite last week's terrible news, she believes andrew cuomo will be held accountable in the end. it's not just him. we've got murphy and the wolf and witmer in michigan. i guess my question to you is to me, it seems like a dual justice system because according to his own whistle-blower that was working for him, they had the numbers to prevent the
6:20 pm
department of justice from getting the numbers, isn't that what they said? >> right. and i am grateful for the doj under the trump administration for beginning that investigation because if it wasn't for that investigation, we wouldn't have several investigations by the fbi and the department of justice here in new york which is investigating him for nursing homes as well as $5.1 million book deal he might've used state resources for and of course the sexual harassment issues but i will tell you i feel bad for the residents of michigan and also pennsylvania and new jersey. where is their accountability, where is there investigation? >> sean: great point. what is your reaction and you've been very outspoken, one of the most powerful voices against this happening in new york when it was so unnecessary because
6:21 pm
donald trump had built out the hospital beds, provided all the ppe, did everything and they stayed 80% empty. when he says i always told the truth, what is your answer to the governor? >> i think it's like that seinfeld episode where seinfeld says you keep telling a lot, you start to believe it yourself. that's what's happening here. i can't believe i watch him on television today and it's hard for me to remain ladylike because he says the same things over and over again, he blames everybody. a car god, mother nature, "the new york post," he blames everybody except the guy that signed the mandate for 46 days putting them into nursing homes and i want to know why that mandate was put in place and that was what the doj investigation was for, define the origins of that order.
6:22 pm
when maxwell said. our prayers are with your family and so many others. the olympics now in full swing in japan, many american athletes apparently don't seem too happy to be wearing the red, white, and blue. former olympians and patriots and boxing legend george foreman and herschel walker will react coming up next as we continue.
6:23 pm
6:24 pm
6:25 pm
6:26 pm
>> sean: the numbers show american enthusiasm for the olympic games is plummeting dramatically, ratings for the opening ceremony tamed to weigh 33 year low down a whopping 35% from just 26 team. ask yourself between pro sports, the olympics, could it be far
6:27 pm
left politicizing sports and attacks on patriotism, national pride, how are they giving americans yet another reason not to watch? here is how u.s. olympian summed it up earlier today, take a look. >> i don't know the percentage of people that would be tuning out because of those protests but there has to be a percentage of people that are doing that. i had so many people coming up to me after the protest and saying i'm sorry, i cannot watch the olympics after that. >> sean: it does appear as though politics and sports and all the division that follows is not going to slow down anytime soon, the nfl now saying they will play the black national anthem at league games all through 2021. here now, legendary boxer, american patriot, won the gold medal in the heavyweight men's division in 1968, the great george foreman, 16 of his own george foreman girls in my house and i can testify that i'm
6:28 pm
awesome. never going to turn my back on america. you see this happening in the olympics, he watched on the football field, you see ratings declining 30, 40% in all of the sports. is there a connection? >> your regular joe american citizen built all of these things, it was us who put up the money but the gigantic stadiums all around the country, it's our sports and we can't let any kind of misbehavior turn us away from going out there grand america, this is the home of the glass slipper if you know what i mean, some of us had nothing, never were anything and now it's like a cinderella story. it will continue. we americans just stick together. there will be some demonstrations, but with kids that are not heard, generally just seen and we do things that
6:29 pm
really are not good but america is going to be here and going to be strong, at the right country to be in and it's a great athlete who comes and represents america. we just have to showcase a little bit more. that's all. >> sean: when you add the political component to sports, i don't care if you're at an nba game, baseball game, hockey game, whatever sport you like, as soon as you add politics to it, to me, you have a crowd, diverse background, all races, creeds, colors, religions and there is a shared passion, natural unity. they love their sport and their team. you are high-fiving with strangers and now you bring politics into it and i don't see any good coming out of it. do you? >> no good has ever come out of it. i remember i don't know how dedicated they were, but they put on a demonstration that
6:30 pm
still talked about it was so great that the world saw it and they went down to germany and killed those kids representing israel. that's what demonstration will get you. it shouldn't be in sports, lettuce go and have a good time and stay out of politics because it is a dangerous thing. >> sean: the thing is in the end if the ratings keep plummeting in the way that they are and people don't want to go to the game, even a baseball game by the time you get the tickets and beer, popcorn and a couple of hot dogs, you're spending a few hundred bucks for your family, i'm guessing americans won't be willing to do it anymore. will that hurt the athletes? >> we will do it, we will continue to watch them because think of the amount of athletes who are going to the olympics even this year and the percentage of those who will be demonstrating. it's not that high. we can tolerate.
6:31 pm
sometimes with prosperity comes naughtiness. we have to be able to shake it away, sometimes listen to what they say, let them know that we hear them but at the same time let them know you're not going to destroy this because the average mom who took them to the soccer field in the basketball practice and who signed those permissions that we could play these games. they are not going to drop us and we are not going to drop them. we just need to have a better demonstration and information about patriotism. this is a good country. >> sean: are all those cars yours behind you? >> i told you it's a glass slipper story. it's a cinderella story. just woke up one day and the next thing you know it's a tesla or whatever. it's a great country and you can start from the bottom and work
6:32 pm
your way up not just athletes but agents and the people who build the chairs to put in those stadiums, dome stadiums. >> sean: your great american, good friend of the show, great to have you back. here with more reaction, he also was an olympian and a heisman trophy winner, our friend herschel walker is back. your thoughts on the sports aspect and i have a question about politics i need to ask you. >> in the sports aspect, it is sad and i think it will continue to go down unless we remove that political side out of sports. what we have to do is because we are the greatest country in the world and we do have the right to protest but i think it's the wrong place and wrong time we have to do it as a people as we have to decide to elect the right people in the office because if you get the right people into office and hold people accountable, we wouldn't
6:33 pm
have these problems because if you read the constitution, it talks about everything we want to fight about today and right now, we have leaders that won't hold people accountable so i think that's the problem we are having but this is the wrong place in a long time to do it because you are representing the united states of america and to go to another country and put down one of the greatest countries in the world where you cannot make the money that you're making in here in america and seeing football, basketball fan and the acting world, you cannot make the money you're making in this country that you can make somewhere else. >> sean: what do you think about the nfl adopting social justice messaging in the black national anthem? is that a good or bad idea? >> i think it's a bad idea because i think you open up a can of worms and the reason i say that is this is the
6:34 pm
united states of america and i said it at one time and people may get upset with me but we've got to represent the united states of america and if you don't like this country, this country is so great that you don't have to stay here. you don't have to stay but this is the united states of america. every going to start not having everyone else coming in and we have to uphold the national anthem as well and forget about the united states of america and that's what i say. i think we have to get people that have become leaders and there is no doubt you've got to treat people fair, you want to listen to them but at the same time come have to let people know that this is the united states of america and we want to do the right thing. when you talk about people in the olympics coming up to remember at this time, there were separate bathrooms. a lot of african-americans couldn't go into a restaurant and eat. they did protest and at this point here we have an
6:35 pm
opportunity to be treated fairly but they are not upholding that by holding people responsible for what they are doing. >> sean: let me ask you the important question. people are starting to attack you a little bit and i chuckled to myself because i've known you for such a long time and it seems to me that there is a great fear that herschel walker is going to get in that senate race in the state of georgia where you are one of the most loved figures. where are you on that decision? >> as i told everyone, i will do it on my timetable and that's what's making people angry and why they may have come out with something like that, but that's fine because they don't know about herschel walker, stuff like that doesn't bother me because if i'm going to run for office, i am fighting for something much bigger than herschel walker. articles like that are going to scare me. i am fighting for the people of georgia, fighting for the
6:36 pm
united states of america and fighting for this constitution, i want my mom, and a white mom, asian mom to be able to go to a grocery store and feel safe and right now, i don't think they can do that. >> sean: scary times when you think about it. i have a lot of friends in georgia waiting for that moment, and you understand you were back in georgia now and i don't know, seems to me like you have george on your mind. >> george is always been on my mind, that's what people don't realize and if they go back and look at anything i've ever said, i said i am a product of the state of georgia. anything that is happening georgia, now something is going on in georgia right now, i don't know what it is and if i am the right man for the job and we will see me step up and say i'm running and that's what i'm going to do but it will be on my timetable and no one else's. >> sean: always great to have you, thank you for being with
6:37 pm
us. more shocking footage out of new york, crime is even worse than ever out of control, senator lindsey graham reacts, later senator von johnson will join us, a new report tonight regarding hunter biden's art dealer. the anonymous art selling? guess what country it is? we will tell straight ahead.
6:38 pm
6:39 pm
6:40 pm
6:41 pm
>> sean: tonight, more disturbing violence caught on tape in america's democratic run cities and states. for example over the weekend in new york city right here, an off-duty firefighter was attacked by a violent mob in queens while just out walking their dog. apparently, one of the teams quoted saying fight night. the firefighter was then hit over the head with a glass
6:42 pm
bottle and that's not all. keep looking at the screen. you see a robber punched and stomped on. does this to a guy in broad daylight in brooklyn, new york, and delivering multiple blows including the man's goal. police are still trying to identify that suspect and in chicago, chaos and carnage continues to plague the city's streets under the leadership of failed far left mayor will relight weight, 12 people were killed and at least 70 plus a shot in chicago just this weekend alone as the sun-times notes nearly a year into the antiviolence plan, the most dangerous neighborhoods are getting worse and despite efforts to defund the police and to reimagine the and dismantle the police, these democratic led cities spend millions on private security firm errors in places like san francisco, baltimore, chicago, and new york.
6:43 pm
also learning tonight that former california democratic senator barbara boxer was attacked. here with reaction, south carolina senator lindsey graham. former states are hell-bent on defunding the police, dismantling the police, reimagining the police, eliminating bail laws and then almost 300 riots last summer saying even though we have incontrovertible evidence of you knowing bricks and rocks and bottles, molotov cocktails or cops, we are not going to do a thing, 3,000 cops injured. is there anything you guys in washington can do? >> we need to support the police more, but no, i can't run san francisco, it's not my job. you do this in south carolina, you will be lucky if you go to jail, lucky if somebody doesn't shoot you so i say that because we have lost deterrence, these big democratic cities and states
6:44 pm
have lost deterrence, people no longer feel afraid to assault someone in the street. no one feels afraid to go into walmart and clean out the place because nobody in the prosecution level is going to do a thing and the democratic party as the party of catch and release when it comes to criminals and illegal immigrants and we have lost deterrence of the border from a them in our major cities in this country from the only way you are going regain it is for these people to suffer at the ballot box. >> sean: when you talk about defund, dismantle, reimagine, and no bail in the cities we are not going to arrest you even though you we have you on videotape rioting and hurting police officers or burning down or eluding as long as you don't lose more than $1,000, we will let you walk out of the store and nothing will happen. you are emboldening these criminals. that's now happening in city
6:45 pm
after city. this is not an isolated incident. >> so what can the american people do about this? we will have an election in 2022. you think law and order has been lost in this country, then vote for candidates who pledge to support the cops. you think the border is completely out of control and we are being overwhelmed by illegal immigrants regarding covert and everything else, then you have a chance to vote for the candidate who promises to secure the border. i hope herschel roth walker runs. he is talking like the average georgian. he wants his mom to go to the store without being hurt. what's happened in these cities is we have turned our back on cops, no longer prosecuting people when they commit petty crime, washington, d.c., is incomplete the client, homeless people all over town, families can't go out in the streets anymore because the policies
6:46 pm
when it comes to crime are not working. >> sean: it is obvious and i support you. i think you will be a phenomenal senator in georgia. i also think if he gets in, i have known him long enough to know if he gets in, he is going to be into win and i think his policies will resonate with the people of georgia and around the country, are the republicans recruiting good candidates you want to see running? >> so far, so good. i think he fits georgia like a glove. he is a conservative in every sense of the word, a hero in georgia and he understands law and order. he will have the cops back in, tough on all the things you need to be tough and won't waste your money, a fiscal conservative but we have a lot of opportunity on the map in the senate. we're going to take back the house and thus we completely screw this up. i think there's a tidal wave brewing. i think this will be 1994 all
6:47 pm
over again when you look at rampant inflation come out of control crime and a broken border and just a general lack of knowing what you're doing, lack of competency that the republican party will have the combat if we recruit the right people and herschel walker is the right guy for georgia. >> sean: 1994, 2010, 2016. i have the same feeling you do. senator graham, thank you. straight ahead, you're not going to believe we are learning even more information about hunter biden, the great artist, portraits of a. senator ron johnson will weighing on these new developments as we continue. glad you're with us.
6:48 pm
6:49 pm
cranky-pated: a bad mood related to a sluggish gut. miralax is different. it works naturally with the water in your body to unblock your gut. free your gut, and your mood will follow. is your family ready for an emergency? you can prepare by mapping out two ways to escape your home, creating a supply kit, and including your whole family in practice drills.
6:50 pm
for help creating an emergency plan, visit safetyactioncenter.pge.com
6:51 pm
a little preparation will make you and your family safer in an emergency. a week's worth of food and water, radio, flashlight, batteries and first aid kit are a good start to learn more, visit safetyactioncenter.pge.com
6:52 pm
>> sean: hunter biden's art trading raising more concerns as hunter's dealer, art dealer now sent back in 2015, he wanted to be the lead guy in china adding "i plan to find and discover and bring to the rest of the world those i consider china's next generation of modern artists. remember, all these buyers will remain anonymous. they say that. will they be connected to the chinese government or military? and i will ask again, what exactly is the market for these paintings? 500 grand? we did reach out to hunter biden's lawyer had the art dealer whose name is george burgess for comment and we have yet to hear anything. here with reaction, ron johnson. sounds suspicious to me especially in light of what you and senator grassley have already told us about.
6:53 pm
>> it is highly suspicious, sean. we have requested his travel records from the secret service when hunter biden had secret service protection for a five and a half years. during that time. matt, he made 70 trips overseas. that's about a trip a month and my question is what was he selling? most international business people have a product or service they are selling. other than peddling influence, what was he doing? of course, this was before he became the 21st century picasso and now he is selling that artwork so this stinks to high heaven and the only reason it is not getting more scrutiny in the mainstream press has because the mainstream media is the democrat party, the communication arm of the democratic party, they are not going to even look at this much less be concerned about it. >> sean: but this is the thing. you are firing americans leave
6:54 pm
pipeline jobs at the stroke of a pen, but you give the waiver to put in talking about reunification with taiwan and we know that money that hunter biden made in china and made in russia and made in kazakhstan and made in ukraine, why is this all corrupt and what do you think about the anonymous side of this? >> it is corrupt and what's even more concerning is just the unequal administration of justice and because he is hunter biden, doesn't pay taxes on things apparently, the irs and the department of justice look the other way. but if you are in the last administration, you could have predawn raid by a s.w.a.t. team or you get arrested and prosecuted for being a foreign agent and you haven't registered
6:55 pm
and i wonder if hunter biden never registers as a foreign agent. how about his background check that secret service personnel tried to get those background checks information when his girlfriend, his sister-in-law through his going away in that dumpster? this stinks to high heaven and the american people understand that and the only people who don't is the department of justice and the news media. >> sean: we really need you to stay on top of this because i think over time now, the walls have come crashing down on the biden family syndicate and imagine if it was trump? we appreciate the update. unbelievable. when we come back, pro-democracy supporters gathering at the cuban embassy today had some harsh words for joe biden. we have that tape straight ahead as we continue.
6:56 pm
6:57 pm
6:58 pm
6:59 pm
>> dickey that is all the time we have left we hope you will
7:00 pm
set your dvr so you never miss an episode very we will never b the media mob they are too cowa and agenda driven to give you just like big tech. basically the math pieces of al things new green green deal socialist party, but we have an antidote and it starts right now , let not your heart be troubled, laura ingraham is the answer. >> i came to new york only to see you, and they say no hannity . you weren't there,. >> haven't been in the studio forever. like a lot of us, but. >> i was so sad. >> fortunate for technology. >> that's up. >> i was waiting for my sippy cup, and i was going to give you

139 Views

info Stream Only

Uploaded by TV Archive on