Skip to main content

tv   The Five  FOX News  April 30, 2021 2:00pm-3:00pm PDT

2:00 pm
>> hello. i'm katie pavlich. it's 5:00 in new york city. this is "the five." "the five." >> we no longer are going to see the president of the united states outside with a mask on? >> sure. sure. what i'm going to do -- the likelihood of my being able to be outside and people not come up to me is not very high. so it's look like, you and i took our masks off. look at the distance we are. if we were sitting there talking
2:01 pm
to one another close, i'd have my mask on and you'd have yours on even though we've both been vaccinated. it's a small precaution to take that has a profound impact. it's a patriotic responsibility for god's sake. >> well, apparently it's our patriotic duty to ignore the science. a vaccinated president explaining why he will wear a face mask outdoor and fuels more vaccine hesitance did among americans. get this. even an op-ed in the washington post thinks the mostly empty chamber set the wrong message about the power of vaccines. there was this bizarre 30 seconds. biden going into a panic after losing his mask. ♪♪
2:02 pm
>> looking for my mask. anymore trouble. ♪♪ >> katie: all right. tucker, where do we start? do we start with the president basically saying if you don't continue to wear a mask regardless of your situation, you're a traitor or with them frantically trying to find the mask outdoors? jill going through the binder, biden going through everything on the lectern. come on. >> it's all so delusional and sad to watch. the fact that he said it's your patriotic duty. there's one reason to wear a surgical mask. that's a medical necessity. it's not normal to wear it and not good to wear a mask. you can't breathe unobstructed. the truth is if you've been vaccinated or more to the point
2:03 pm
if you've been naturally infected with covid and millions of americans have, your antibodies are high, then you don't need to wear a mask. you don't need to socially distance. you don't need to take any precautions because as with any other virus, you're immune to it. that's the whole point. i would just -- tells you something -- there's something very sinister going on here. i say this with someone who has had a million vaccines given to my children. i remain very pro vaccine. greatest advance science has given us. but there's something really weird going on they're never mentioning the fact that the people that have been naturally infected covid and recovered have better immunity than those that have been vaccinated. they are wholly focused on the vaccination. what is this? last thing i'll say. when biden looks at the nbc reporter and says, you know, if we weren't socially distanced
2:04 pm
even though we've both been vaccinated, why? what is the answer to that question? what is the answer to any of these questions? people tell you, that they go along with lunacy. the country is nodding that's right. nobody is asking the obvious question when you do, they call you dangerous. it's scary. >> katie: yeah, jesse. it's very odd contrast when you have people that are masked but that also have been vaccinated and then ignoring all the guidance from the cdc that the rest of americans are being told by the same officials to listen to. >> jesse: i think it's now superstition with the president. let me explain why. the virus was the best thing that ever happened to joe biden. i didn't say that. his adviser anita dunn said that. it swept him in an office and allowed him not to campaign and claim he was doing it because he was being safe. so the mask represents and symbolizes his life-long
2:05 pm
fulfillment of his dream to be the president of the united states. almost thinking if you remove the mask, he's scared that he will be removed from the white house. so the mask now represents like a sacredred token to joe biden. i am familiar with it. i had a kid in hunter biden we played football with. he wouldn't wash the under shirt under his pads. we won the championship the last year. the next season he wouldn't wash it. guy stunk. he was crazy. we let him do it because he was superstitious. there's a little of that and a little religious connotation going on. dogmatic aspect to it. people do the -- kiss the crucifix. he feels like if he doesn't have the mask he will be struck down. i don't know. could be an emotional comfort mask to him. i have 9-year-old daughters. they have their little bunnies. they go to sleep with their
2:06 pm
bunnies. if they can't find them, they go into a panic. when i saw joe where is my mask, where is my mask, reminded me of my 9-year-old daughter. that's not the way an adult reacts. it's not a rationale response. maybe dr. jill biden can talk to him about the issues. i was troubled with the way that he merged patriotism to mask wearing after being vaccinated. the only people to worry about that, antifa, thieves and the clan. they do that to disguise identities. i don't think we should be associating mask wearing with patriotism at all. >> katie: now you can wear a mask in a bank which you were never allowed to do before. juan, joe biden ran on this idea that they were the administration of science and now they're openly ignoring the very science from their own cdc that they say everybody should
2:07 pm
be following. >> juan: i don't think so. on this mask thing, katie, i think donald trump might still be president if he had put on a mask a year ago. he down played the impact of the virus and part of that was refusing to wear a mask saying he didn't think it looked presidential or masculine -- >> katie: when fauci said don't wear one? >> juan: mask-wearing joe biden, i checked before we came on, has a 64% approval rating for the handling of the virus and that includes a third of republicans in this country. wearing the mask is encouraging people to be cautious. because today, today you have the tsa issuing guidelines that say you still have to wear a mask on public transportation on airplanes. you have new restrictions on travel from india where bodies are piling up. seems like wearing masks just encourages us all as americans
2:08 pm
and again a patriotic gesture to look out for each other. we're winning this war against this virus, but the fight isn't finished. let's not stumble at the finish line. >> katie: so greg, i think i have good news or bad news. yesterday i said the state of the union was weak because it was so empty. we could have projected strength and looked really pathetic with people ignoring the science on this. today "the washington post" agrees with me. it looks very weak. >> greg: yeah. you know what else was weak? the stupid cbs poll that juan brought up. it was discredited. they were polling all democrats, speech watchers. we need to run all of juans polls through an accuracy meter before we do it on "the five." that was nuts. anyway, the reason why joe panicked when he lost his mask, when he loses he's mask, he realizes he's aoc.
2:09 pm
that's the real problem. i want him to keep wearing it because it keeps him from sniffing people's hair. there's a thing -- i've said this before. when you decide to go maskless and you're less of an american and the pattern among democrats, they don't criticize individuals, right in they always have to nail large groups. it's a dog whistle about a certain segment of society, the red necks, the republicans that won't get vaccines. they're the extreme right. white supremacists. it's all part of the same thing. that's what he's saying. we listen to joe biden, you get the picture that he's -- he believes there's a large portion of america that are just like these idiots, right? that's what it is. he's using the mask as a way of -- as a cudjule of people
2:10 pm
that just want to be free. joe should speak to his constituents and say, you know what? you should -- don't have to wear a mask outdoors unless you're robbing or looting in a peaceful demonstration. that would be truly patriotic. if you torch a pawn shop, please wear a mask. there you go. >> katie: yep. there you go. all right. coming up, rudy guliani speaking out on the fbi raid at his apartment. ♪♪ good morning, mr. sun. good morning, blair. [ chuckles ] whoo. i'm gonna grow big and strong. yes, you are. i'm gonna get this place all clean. i'll give you a hand. and i'm gonna put lisa on crutches! wait, what? said she's gonna need crutches. she fell pretty hard.
2:11 pm
you might want to clean that up, girl. excuse us. when owning a small business gets real, progressive helps protect what you built with customizable coverage. -and i'm gonna -- -eh, eh, eh. -donny, no. -oh. still lots of room. just more to view. still the big move. just more moving. still singing. just more in tune. still hard to find a spot. just easier to park. still the gangs all here. just less “are we there yet?” the chevy family of suvs. making life's journey just better. ♪♪♪ not all 5g networks are created equal. ♪ making life's journey just better. t-mobile america's largest and fastest 5g network.
2:12 pm
2:13 pm
2:14 pm
wanna help kids get their homework done? well, an internet connection's a good start. but kids also need computers. and sometimes the hardest thing about homework is finding a place to do it. so why not hook community centers up with wifi? for kids like us, and all the amazing things we're gonna learn. over the next 10 years, comcast is committing $1 billion to reach 50 million low-income americans with the tools and resources they need to be ready for anything. i hope you're ready. 'cause we are. ♪♪
2:15 pm
>> tucker: so the fbi showed up at rudy guliani's house. they came in with the warrant and took his electronic devices. he's the third attorney that served former president trump to get that treatment. interesting. we talked to the former new york city mayor about it at length last night. >> there was a big bang, bang on the door. outside were seven fbi agents. i said don't you want these? they said what are they? those are hunter biden's hard drives. they said no, no, no. i said are you sure you don't want them? the warrant required them to take it. they said no, no, no justification for that warrant. it's an illegal warrant. >> tucker: so guliani said he had no idea the raid was coming. one group that did know is the lincoln project. the democratic champagne project that covered up for child molestation. they got an early notice from
2:16 pm
the justice department. they were in on it. the president was of the united states was asked. he said he had no idea the raid was coming. >> were you aware of the that raid? >> i give you my word, i was not. i made a pledge i would not interfere in any way, order or try to stop any investigation the justice department. i learned about that last night when the rest of the world learned about it. >> tucker: so juan, the basis of our justice system is the equal application of it. law as ply to everyone equally. the warrant said the fbi showed up at guliani's door because he was lobbying for people in the ukraine without registering as a foreign lobbyist. what is interesting, it's not speculation that the president's son lobbied for ukraine and did not register. he was paid a lot of money to lobby his dad. again, that's not up for debate. we know that. he's admitted it. how is this not unequal application of the law?
2:17 pm
>> juan: well, i think he was working for ukrainian company, tucker. i don't think he was lobbying. so i mean that is your take on it. i don't think that is the government's take. i think it's important in this segment that we clear all of the smoke out of the room here. because it seems to me that rudy guliani appears to be in serious trouble. all of this talk about oh, the prosecution is being unfair or it's not equal application of the law. it's a lot of smoke screen. it's the play of court of public sympathy. this is not on cable tv. he will be in a court of law it looks like, looks like they're going to bring an indictment against this man. i just worry for him in that sense. you know, when you think about it, we had reports out today in "the washington post" and from nbc saying that the trump fbi warned guliani in 2019 that he was being used but i guess russian agents to spread dirt
2:18 pm
against joe biden. they told him this was a danger to him. he continued. and then he continued what you just described. he continued to lobby the trump white house to get rid of marie yovanovitch, the u.s. ambassador to the ukraine without registering as a lobbyist. that's what the warrant was for. >> tucker: i'm not on the show much. i'm not sure of the rules. i'm going to ask your follow up to the great katie pavlich. katie juan just said and other people are saying this, the difference is that hunter biden wasn't lobbying for anyone in the ukraine. what was he doing if he wasn't lobbying? if he was lobbying his father specifically then the vice president? was he applying his deep knowledge of eastern european energy business practices? why would they have hired hunter biden if ukraine except to lobby? sincere question.
2:19 pm
>> katie: that's precisely why hunter biden was hired by a foreign oil and gas company while his father was the vice president in charge of the ukraine profile. that's the entire point. influence pedalling. it's buying someone off literally to gain influence inside the united states government as his father is the vice president. when it comes to equal application of the law and this idea that these agents apparently according to rudy guliani didn't want hunter biden's hard drives, there's evidence of crime on those hard drives that we have seen. whether it's lying on the background check form, applying for firearms, whether it's doing drugs at a number of other things that are on that laptop that we can't even really show on tv because it's so atrocious and lots of illegal things happening there. so yes, the number 1 reason why he was hired was of course to lobby on behalf of ukraine to influence policy because of who
2:20 pm
he was connected to and even said during the interview that the reason he got hired is because his last name was biden. that's why he was hired. >> tucker: it's amazing. because there's hundreds of countries, both guys worked with ukraine. jesse waters, this is by our count the third attorney that worked for personally donald trump that had communication with trump, grabbed by the justice department. are you sensing a theme here? >> jesse: i don't think trump is ever going to hire another attorney. that's a death wish. to juan's point, juan, he did lobby his dad. he set up meetings with burisma officials. that's on the record. case closed. when i saw this raid, i thought to myself, this is payback for rudy blowing up the president son's scandal. then they're going to go in there and seize his electronics and see a road map how the scandal happened and mop it up. there's no way hunter will get
2:21 pm
charged with anything by biden's department of justice. everybody knows that now. everybody knows for a fara violation you don't kick down doors and seize computers. you do that for drug traffickers and flight risks. not for a fara violation. you let your license get expired or your registration on your car elapses. if anything, you might have to pay a small fine. but mueller has been using this against the trump people to sink his teeth in and then he lays perjury traps. this is what joe and obama did to everybody. remember? they targeted the tea party. they took out petraeus and chris christie with fake scandals because they were running for president and sent undercover agents into the trump campaign and wiretapped them with doctored warrants. and biden himself cooked up the flynn sting. you're not seeing the pattern here? come on. these guys are brutal. they're rough. >> tucker: so greg, do you think
2:22 pm
the next time the fbi raids your apartment they'll tip off the lincoln project before they do? >> greg: i don't know. that is a good question. i will say this. joe biden says he was not aware of this guliani apartment search. i would probably say that's probably true because he probably also wasn't aware of the dates and where he was and what happened to his pants. i do not blame the fbi for not wanting to touch hunter's hardware for obvious reasons. they didn't want to catch anything. these are just computer viruses over that keyboard. to the bigger point, we have to remind people who rudy is and was. this is a guy that saved the greatest city that once was the greatest city of all time. he perhaps might be the greatest mayor, i think, in history. there's a lot of people on tv now, liberals that are trashing him that wouldn't probably be here in new york if it wasn't
2:23 pm
for the fact that new york was made safe and maybe to be the number 1 tourist attraction in the world, this has nothing to do with what happened in that apartment but we're living in a fun house mirror of america when a guy did so much is being ransacked and hunter biden is going to tulane to teach undergrads how to buy crack on a street corner. >> tucker: nicely put. >> greg: thanks. >> tucker: just ahead, an awful story that apparently involves human smuggling in texas. 90 people found packed inside a single home. details ahead. ♪♪ not everybody wants the same thing. that's why i go with liberty mutual — they customize my car insurance so i only pay for what i need. 'cause i do things a little differently. hey, i'll take one, please! wait, this isn't a hot-dog stand?
2:24 pm
no, can't you see the sign? wet. teddy. bears. get ya' wet teddy bears! one-hundred percent wet, guaranteed! or the next one is on me! only pay for what you need. ♪ liberty. liberty. liberty. liberty. ♪ (brother) hi sis! (sister) you're late! (brother) fashionably late. (sister) we can not be late. (brother) there's a road right there. (brother) that's a cat. wait, just hold madi's headpiece. (sister) no. seriously? (brother) his name is whiskers. (bride) what happened to you? whose cat is that? (brother) it's a long story. (sister) oh my gosh. (farmer) whiskers! there you are! (avo) the subaru crosstrek. the adventurous s-u-v for adventurous people. love. it's what makes subaru, subaru. finding new routes to reach your customers, and new ways for them to reach you... is what business is all about. it's what the united states postal service has always been about. so as your business changes, we're changing with it. with e-commerce that runs at the speed of now.
2:25 pm
next day and two-day shipping nationwide. same day shipping across town. returns right from the doorstep, and deliveries seven days a week. it's a whole new world out there. let's not keep it waiting.
2:26 pm
2:27 pm
it's a whole new world out there. my garden brings us together. my garden is my therapy. find more ways to grow at miracle-gro.com.
2:28 pm
>> juan: welcome back. president biden says he has control of the border crisis and blasting the previous administration for the conditions leading to the surge of migrants. >> mr. president, 170,000 people apprehended at the border, a 20-year record. there's 22,000 unaccompanied children in our country right now. that's a record. that sounds to most folks like a crisis. >> look, it's way down now. we now have gotten control. for example, we have -- they didn't plan for, which comes every year, this flow, whether it's 22,000 or 10,000, they didn't have the beds that were available. they didn't plan for the overflow. >> juan: the president's comments come as we learn of a sickening story of possible human smuggling. police investigating a case in houston, texas where more than 90 people were discovered packed inside a home. the assistant police chief
2:29 pm
giving us more details. >> our swat team went in and execute the search warrant. when they got in the house, they realized this is actually going to turn into a smuggling, human smuggling investigation. we realized there were over 90 people inside. there's concerns that there may be some positive covid cases in the house. >> juan: katie, you know, this is so upsetting. human smuggling in houston as tragic as it might be is nothing new. i saw today 2019, in texas, more than 1,000 people freed from human smugglers. is it possible that immigration reform might lessen the pressure that people would want to even put themselves, their children in the hands of smugglers? >> katie: no, actually. any kind of amnesty or immigration reform at this point would continue this massive flow
2:30 pm
of people in to the country because they haven't stopped the flow. so if you're giving incentives to come to the country and rewarding people for breaking the law and coming here illegally without a mechanism to stop them at the border or turning them away, you're only creating another crisis in the future. we've been hearing about the dreamers for decades now. really? we heard about daca recipients for years on end. right now the biden administration is creating a new generation of daca recipients while they refuse to stop the flow of people coming in the country. they're creating a crisis down the road. democrats said they're not interested in border security. today the pentagon said they're not going to continue building any part of the boarder wall and taking back the funding. and pieces of the wall that have been paid for are sitting in lots and rotting. that don't help.
2:31 pm
i don't think this administration has any intention to stop the flow into the country. >> juan: so jesse, the president of course in his speech to the congress this week asked congress to act. he said specifically, something that we can agree on as the dreamers. do you think congress can do more than just take selfies at the border? >> jesse: no. because joe biden doesn't want to solve the crisis. he's doing what his donors want. they want to open borders because they benefit from the cheap labor and the cheap labor crushes their competition, which is small business. i'll explain how, juan. say you're remodelling your bathroom. you can hire an american company, mom and pop contractor, ben here for generations. they pay insurance, they have their licenses. they pay their workers a fair wage. and they pay taxes. they'll give you a quote for $10,000. maybe word of mouth you hear about an illegal immigrant. no insurance, no licenses. he has a team of hard working
2:32 pm
guys from central america. they don't pay any taxes. he will probably give you a quote $5,000 cash. what are you going to do? you going to pay the guy $5,000 cash? nail do the same job. they'll take the money. won't pay any taxes and properly wire 75% back home to their families in guatemala. what does that do to the american workers, juan? it depresses wages, takes away their jobs. it sends money overseas. and we get less tax receipts that we can spend on americans. how does that help the american worker? it doesn't. >> juan: i agree with you. i think that's a reason for reform. >> jesse: you agree. i'm glad you agree. >> juan: i agree. that's a reason for immigration reform to get more immigrants in to the tax system. today the president was heckled
2:33 pm
in atlanta by people calling for an end to ice and end to the detention of immigrants. seems like he's getting pressure from all side. >> greg: i can use the democrat slogan "it's nothing new." hey, look, there's a house with 90 people in 900 square feet. hey, that's nothing new. a spike in crime? nothing new. if you're not going to get mad about the forced labor, abuse of children, trafficking, take a page out of biden's book. it's the lack of mask and lack of social distancing in that house of 90 people that you should be truly outraged about. >> juan: tucker, a question for you. >> greg: un-american. >> juan: what do you think about biden saying the shelf was bigger when i got here. not enough staff, not enough
2:34 pm
people. what do you say to that? >> tucker: look, this if you're looking for an attack on democracy, this is it. they don't care about the conditions of the people at the border or the children in cages. they don't care about human trafficking. most immigration at this point is human trafficking. that's what it is. they only care about stacking the electorate. immigration reform, the reagan amnesty of 86 led to a massive flood of illegal immigration. they want to change who votes so they win. they're diluting the votes of americans of all background and it's an attack on democracy. this is it. we're watching it. >> juan: the fastest is up next for you on "the five." ♪♪ you need a financial plan that can help grow and protect your money. an annuity can help cover
2:35 pm
essential expenses in retirement. have the right financial professional show you how... this is what an annuity can do. there are ordinary eggs... professional show you how... and the best. which egg tastes more farm-fresh and delicious? only eggland's best. with more vitamins d and e and 25% less saturated fat? only eggland's best. better taste, better nutrition, better eggs. it's a wishlist on wheels. a choice that requires no explanation.
2:36 pm
it's where safe and daring seamlessly intersect. it's understated, yet over-delivers. it is truly the mercedes-benz of sports sedans. lease the 2021 c 300 sedan for just $449 a month at your local mercedes-benz dealer.
2:37 pm
2:38 pm
(burke) phone it in to farmers to switch and you could save an average of four hundred and sixty-seven dollars on your auto insurance. (man) phone it in? way ahead of you. daddy's saving money. (burke) go ahead, phone it in. ♪ we are farmers. bum-pa-dum, bum-bum-bum-bum ♪
2:39 pm
♪♪ >> jesse: welcome back. time for the fastest.turns up gossip now and then is not that bad. hearsay can be a good thing as it serves to create social connections and enables learning about the world directly through other people's experiences. i agree. dana and greg were gossiping about you last night. we bonded socially. >> greg: i know what you were talking about. it's true. before the show, i was in the bathroom. you wouldn't believe me that was happening in there. i'll tell you later. gossip is what ugly people in the village had to do to justify their existence or else they would be thrown in a well. the ugly person of the village always had all of the secret
2:40 pm
knowledge. they were considered a crone or a witch. used to have boyles. that's where gossip came from. what kilmeade was doing was disgusting. >> jesse: he needs to sop it up. tucker, tell everybody you're welcome for providing the content for america to gossip about. boy are they talking about you. >> tucker: luckily i'm cut off from that. i just am amazed that gossip was the bitcoin of its time. i had no idea. gossip brings people together, sex gossip most of all. you can't do it while wearing a mask. i'm serious. the mask cuts people off from each other. if i can't see someone's face, i'm not going to give them the goods, period. >> jesse: juan, what about you? you talking a lot of trash behind my back? to i need to know about this? >> juan: not my nature. i will say this, jesse, a lot of
2:41 pm
people miss being in the office for gossip's sake. typically, you know, it's like what you're saying, if it's gossip about somebody else, people get a kick out of it. if it's about them, they get upset. two sides to that blade. >> jesse: yeah. katie half of what you've heard about me is true. >> katie: i'm on here with four men. all of you like gossip more than i do as the woman on the panel today. i think the study was written by a gossiper, you know. that's what it sounds like to me. >> jesse: that was very gender stereotyping of you to assume that it's very feminine to gossip. i take umbrage with that, katie. fan mail friday is next. ♪♪ i'm ordering some burritos! oh, nice. burritos?!
2:42 pm
get a freshly made footlong from subway® instead. with crisp veggies on freshly baked bread. just order in the app! ditch the burgers! choose better, be better. subway®. eat fresh. i'd call my grandfather as a result of the research that i've started to do on ancestry. having ancestry to fill in the gaps with documents, with photographs, connecting in real time means that we're having conversations that are richer. i have now a closer relationship with my grandfather. i can't think of a better gift to give to my daughter and the generations that come after her. bring your family history to life like never before. get started for free at ancestry.com
2:43 pm
2:44 pm
2:45 pm
♪♪ >> greg: yes. fan mail friday. we're answering your questions. the first one, a deep one. would you rather have a pause, rewind or forward button on your
2:46 pm
life? tucker, you're the philosopher here. which would you want? >> tucker: it's situational. it's in the dentist this week. obviously fast forward. thinking about high school the other day. pause. but most of the time pause. that's kind of -- that's why no one can think clearly. no one gets arrested from the electronic noise. you can't get perspective on a yourself. silence, pause. that's good. >> greg: when you pause, you can go through people's belongings. juan? >> juan: what? >> greg: freeze people and go through their wallets. juan, how about you? pause, rewind or forward? >> juan: gosh. i guess it depends on the moment. don't they say philosophically you want to be in the moment? you want to be where you are and appreciate it for the moment. so i think the technology just doesn't apply to somebody human.
2:47 pm
really like that's not realistic. fast forward. like a sci fi movie where everything goes crazy. >> greg: i'm going to ask jesse. he's not human. barely human, i'd say. i can see you wanting a rewind button for everything you've done. the horrible things you've done. >> jesse: you'd be right. i would rewind and erase. boy, do -- do we have an erase button? >> greg: i'm with you, katie. i'm sure you've done nothing to be ashamed of. you'd like a pause. >> katie: nope. never ever. pause is good. i like to pause. take a second. enjoy. also, if you rewind, do you have to do it the same way or start over? doesn't said rewind and erase. >> greg: i definitely would
2:48 pm
rewind and make some different decisions here and there. we won't get to that. facebook question, this is a fun one. have you ever met a celebrity and you can't say me, you guys, okay? have you ever met a celebrity and completely star struck? katie, i bet it was a country music star. >> katie: it was. it was reba mcentire. >> greg: juan, what celebrity did you met and star truck? don't say me. >> juan: it was michael jordan, the basketball star. i didn't meet him. he was across the room. i was so star struck. i didn't want to crash through other people to get to him. i really didn't want to meet him. >> greg: jesse, you can't use the one before about a basketball that refused and
2:49 pm
autograph. >> jesse: that's what i was going to tell. alonzo morning. worked up the courage to go up to him to ask for a picture and he told me to get lost. it's like -- and i was pretty famous at the time, so it was even more devastating. >> greg: probably because he knew who you were. he's like that's your fame. that's -- >> jesse: maybe. >> greg: that's the guy. tucker, you're like -- you're already super famous. so do you even get phased by other famous people? >> tucker: i don't have any sense of that. i'm caught up in the alonzo mourning store. no, don't meet your heros. >> greg: never meet your heros. i did meet one. that person was sean hannity. lived up to expectations. one more thing is next. ♪♪
2:50 pm
pilot over radio: here we go, let's do this. ♪♪ pilot over radio: right there, right there. [sfx: revving trucks] pilot over radio: g complete. how do you introduce the larger-than-life gmc yukon?
2:51 pm
with the world's biggest tweet. the next generation gmc yukon. premium that's made to be used. are you managing your diabetes... the ...using fingersticks?kon. with the new freestyle libre 2 system, a continuous glucose monitor, you can check your glucose with a painless, one-second scan. and now with optional alarms, you can choose to be notified if you go too high or too low. and for those who qualify, the freestyle libre 2 system is now covered by medicare. ask your doctor for a prescription. you can do it without fingersticks. learn more at freestyle libre 2 dot u.s. ♪♪
2:52 pm
2:53 pm
cell phone repair. did you know liberty mutual customizes your car insurance so you only pay for what you need? just get a quote at libertymutual.com. really? i'll check that out. oh yeah. i think i might get a quote. not again!
2:54 pm
aah, come on rice. do your thing. only pay for what you need. ♪ liberty. liberty. liberty. liberty. ♪ ♪ ♪ >> time now for one more thing, tucker you get to go first. >> tucker: most frustrating thick from our perspective is not enough time to cover the stories in-depth that deserves to be covered. one of them that really strikes home is the destruction of the natural environment. not the climate but the actual land, the water the trees and the air. so we just made a documentary at tucker carlson originals on fox nation. here is a clip from it. >> tucker: environmentalism used to be about saving the environment, nature, the land. we need more trees in this country, not fewer. >> but this corridor is going to cross something like 180 small
2:55 pm
streams, wet lands and other areas where the brook trail drive is a bit of a problem. because they have been extricated almost everywhere else. >> what are they worth? what is the wild worth to a recreational guide in western maine? it's priceless. >> tucker: so in the name of green energy, they are clear-cutting part of the biggest standing forest the main northwoods east of the mississippi. it's an atrocity nobody is talking about it. you can see more on fox nation.com. >> katie: looks really interesting and an important topic. thank you, tucker, for that. all right, jesse? >> jesse: speaking of atrocities, i wrote a book. [laughter] >> jesse: the country is coming to grips with that fact. you know, moms are going crazy. moms love me. grand moms really love me. so mother's day is around the corner. so what you can do you have got to get "how i saved the world"
2:56 pm
by jesse watters for your mom. you go to safe the world book.com and get a little certificate. give it to her on mother's day and it will arrive at her doorstep on july 6th when the book comes out. it's what moms want. everybody knows it. speaking of what people want, waters world 8:00 p.m. eastern saturday night. we'll have governor desantis, chris christie and ted cruz. just a bunch of guys gossipping about stuff. you know, that's what we do, katie. >> katie: yep. >> jesse: we will also have a waters world investigation into the cults of the drug cartels, some crazy stuff, just your light saturday evening television. >> katie: okay. looking forward to it greg? >> greg: interesting. very interesting. who came up with the title of your book, jesse? >> jesse: my wife. >> greg: it was a good title. very good title. >> jesse: always listen to your
2:57 pm
wife. >> greg: that is true. let's do this: greg's cockatoo news. we don't do a lot of congress too news here when we do we are damn serious about it. no one is going to beat us on the cockatoo scoop. hundreds of congress toos have filled the skies up on the australian town in scenes reminiscent of the hitchcock classic the birds. do you remember that movie? what a film i love that lady. what's her name? the species cockatoo. pretty destructive behavior. they found out later they were so excited about the gutfeld on tonight at 11:00 p.m. because i will have brian kilmeade on and he's going to tell us what went on in the bathroom. ari fleischer and also kennedy, kennedy is in because she is in for kat who is getting married tomorrow. so there you go. >> jesse: oh.
2:58 pm
>> greg: congratulations kat timpf. >> katie: greg, can you go cockatoo hunting with your shotgun? that's not a lot of birds. >> greg: you don't have to aim. you point it up in the air. >> katie: it was so loud, too. >> jesse: i want to know what kilmeade was doing in the bathroom. [laughter] >> katie: juan? >> juan: okay. i want to do a shoutout today to my good friend shannon bream and her new book women of the bible speak. it's number one nonfiction debut book of 2021. and it's even number one on the "new york times" best seller list for three weeks in a row. so, congratulations to shannon. women of the bible examines timeless stories of women, you know, women in the bible, women of religious faith and it speaks to women today to the readers about what it means to be a
2:59 pm
contemporary woman of faith. what jesse was saying with mother's day around the corner a great gift for the mother in your life. purchase shannon's book at fox @foxnews.com/books or at your local bookstore. >> jesse: not as great as "how i saved the world." >> juan: no need to -- jesse. >> greg: so nice of to you could that for shannon bream. good for you, juan. >> greg: number one. >> katie: yeah, that was really nice. it's my turn to go back in 201 navy veteran tommy zer hellen walked 260 miles alone to raise awareness on suicide and homelessness in our country. he wrote a book about that called the low road walking the walk for veterans and all of the proceeds for this book will go to helping veterans in need through the vet zzuro project. get yours at veteran zero.org. amazing mission, amazing story.
3:00 pm
2,000 plus miles is a long way to walk alone and all for a good cause. good for him. thanks, everybody. that's it for us. see you next week. up next, "special report." ♪ ♪ ♪ >> bret: good evening, welcome to washington. i'm bret baier. we begin tonight with the controversy over the politics of what to teach your children about history. republicans are now demanding the education department reverse course on an effort to reframe this country's past with an emphasis on race and slavery. congressional correspondent chad pergram educates us tonight on what this is all about. good evening, chad. >> good evening, bret. it's the latest skirmish in the culture wars a fight about the 1619 project and a push by president biden's department of education to teach it in american classrooms. >> in a blistering letter, senate minority leader mitch mcconnell led a coalition of

130 Views

info Stream Only

Uploaded by TV Archive on