Skip to main content

tv   The Ingraham Angle  FOX News  April 8, 2021 7:00pm-8:00pm PDT

7:00 pm
5-acre property into 60 units of affordable housing. needless to say, the residents of the ultra-wealthy neighborhood of saddle river, not exactly thrilled. i don't know what's tougher. i think rosie might be a tough neighbor. please set your dvr, we will always be independent, we are never the media mob, let not your heart be troubled. pete hegseth in for laura ingraham. it's what you like better, getting up at 3:00 in the morning or finishing your night at 11:00 p.m.? >> pete: you know, i'm an army guy so i'm used to getting up early in the morning. i don't know how you do it every day. you knock it out early in the morning but i will take this evening stuff, you're better at me, i'm just taking notes. >> sean: great to have you in prime time and you've been doing great on fox and fox & friends weekends, great job. >> pete: thank you, sean, appreciate it, well done as well. i'm pete hegseth in for laura ingraham and this is "the ingraham angle." tonight, with the left won't tell you about the true state of our southern border.
7:01 pm
plus, youtube is accusing covid expert doctor of spreading medical misinformation. he's here to respond to the latest censorship effort from who other than big tech. and china has painted a target on frequent angle guest jamie netzel. he's here to explain why. plus, shocking video of a family being kicked off a flight because their 2-year-old wasn't wearing a mask while, horror, eating yogurt. maybe it wasn't organic. the horror of that! the mother of that 2-year-old is here. but first, biden isn't waiting for congress to come after your guns, issuing sweeping executive actions today. including empowering the doj to go after so-called ghost guns and cracked on stabilizing braces for pistols. biden is also ordering the justice department to craft model legislation for red flag laws in the states, but have no
7:02 pm
fear, biden assured us that none of this is about grabbing your guns. >> president biden: nothing i'm about to recommend in any way impinges on the second amendment. they are phony arguments suggesting that these are second amendment rights at stake in what we are talking about. >> pete: well, what's phony is biden claiming he's not coming after your right to bear arms. it's a lie of course and that wasn't the only whopper team biden told today. separate fact from fiction, -- armed america radio political analyst. hey, thanks for being here. tell us what the facts are on biden's executive orders, you watched what was talked about today, what was he really saying? >> wright, pete, good to be with you, buddy. what is really saying, if you have an ar pistol, he is coming after you. so don't let that -- don't let that be lost, but when he talks about a ghost gun, quote
7:03 pm
unquote, it's the same language that the democrats used in the 1990s when they created the terminology for an assault weapon. and they did that, they wanted to create a category of firearms, it's a political creation so that they can then ban those firearms and claim that they are tough on crime. the same thing is happening now with the quote unquote ghost guns and those are guns that are built from kits, it takes a long time, it takes a large degree of knowledge, gunsmithing and other things, to do it. and the fact that president biden is targeting these, it's just a repeat of what we saw in the apostate 90s. what it's going to lead to, pete, it's going to mean that if you buy a new trigger finger lot, if you buy a parts kit for your sake, may be from wilson combat for your sig. 320, you do whatever, they're going to try to expand this so that you have to get a background check for that part. that's really what this is
7:04 pm
about. it's smoke and mirrors we need to be opposed to it. >> pete: sounds scary. we actually have the video of biden talking about these scary sounding ghost guns, take a listen to this. >> president biden: want to rein in the proliferation of so-called "ghost guns." these are guns that are homemade, built from a kit and include directions on how to finish the firearm. you can go buy the kit. anyone from a criminal to a terrorist can buy this kit, i want to see them treated as firearms. >> pete: so he explains it as if it's such common sense, why would anyone need or want a kit like this but it's always whether it's a ghost gun or stabilizing pistols -- it's always a means to another end, isn't it? >> right, it always is. and you know with the stabilizer brace, it's important to point out these were originally okayed by the atf based on how they helped disabled veterans
7:05 pm
stabilize an ar pistol, an ar-15 pistol and it's all been twisted and hidden and what we need to understand is that there is no misrepresentation here, nothing has been done, as we should say, pete, under the table and an ar pistol is an ar pistol but it is not -- you know, biden said today that they are concealable. that's a very important point. they are not concealable like a regular or traditional pistol. these are much longer weapons. maybe they are conceivable if you have a large bag, if you have a tall backpack, these kind of things, but a lot of things are concealable if i get a large bag or a tall backpack. so to use the word concealable is misleading and it's something that someone like biden does because he wants the atf to step in or the doj and put in place regulatory law instead of legislative. >> pete: you can read between
7:06 pm
the lines is listening to it, even if you don't know the way you do, you know the ins and outs completely, you can tell they are going for something bigger ultimately. thank you so much, appreciate it. >> thank you, pete, great to be with you. >> pete: president biden didn't just put forward new anti-gun measures today. he also announced his pick to head the bureau of alcohol, tobacco, and firearms, three of my favorite things. which apparently goes by a different name under the biden administration. >> today i'm proud to nominate david chipman to serve as the director of the aft. david knows the aft well and i believe he's the right person at this moment for this important agency. >> pete: he knows the aft well and he is the right person. so who is david chipman? he's a former atf special agents. but more recently he's been a shill for the anti-gun lobby. you've probably seen him on tv before calling for insane
7:07 pm
second amendment restrictions. in three years ago he said this about ar-15s. >> what i support his treating them just like machine guns. the gun would have to be in your name and there would be a picture and finger prints on file. you want to have a weapon of war, i don't think it's unreasonable at all that you have to pass a background check. >> pete: as someone who spent a little time on the battlefield and owns multiple ar-15s, i can tell you that statement is a load of, well, b.s. has he ever seen a machine gun? fired one? if he has, he should know better. but like a typical tough guy lefty, he loves to use the language of war, but knows nothing about it. just as he knows nothing about why our second amendment actually exists. but that's not all. two years ago he went on pbs, his kind of network, to champion controls on high-capacity magazines. >> when i was on atf s.w.a.t.
7:08 pm
team, my sidearm had 15 rounds, my shotgun had six. i did have an assault rifle, but i was also tracking a hunting down the most dangerous armed americans which really isn't the job of a civilian. >> pete: i'm just glad he didn't think there were magazines with lots of pages and then buried us only s.w.a.t. team members have the right to defend themselves? civilians also faced dangerous criminals, especially during the left's riot if you want while we defund the police movement. it only makes american families less safe when you deprive them of the best tools for self-defense. and finally, just over a year ago, when the china virus hit, he mocked and scolded americans who armed themselves, how dare they, for the first time. >> they might think that they are diehard, ready to go, but unfortunately they are more like tiger king and they're putting themselves and their families in
7:09 pm
danger. hiding behind the cans of tuna and beef jerky they have stored in the cabinet and you know, only bring that out if the zombies start to appear. >> pete: you're a fool! but he knows better. his nomination is a clear sign that biden is dead set, and i mean this, dead set, on grabbing your guns and depriving you the ability to defend yourself and your family. but of course biden is claiming his egregious executive overreach, well, it's what our founding fathers would have wanted. >> president biden: from the very beginning you couldn't own any weapon you wanted to own. from the very beginning on the second amendment existed, certain people weren't allowed to have weapons, so the idea is just bizarre to suggest that some of the things we are recommended are contrary to the constitution. >> pete: joined me now as missouri senator josh hawley. a senator, think is so much for being here this evening. so does joe biden and his administration, do they have it right or could they use a
7:10 pm
refresher on, i don't know, constitutional law 101? >> i thought the fact that the president referred to the second amendment as if only argument i believe are his words, pete, just shows you that in his mind the second amendment is a phony amendment. he doesn't believe it's actually in the constitution, he clearly does not believe in the right to keep and bear arms. what boggles my mind is these liberals seem fine with criminals out on the streets having all the firearms they want, they are fine with rioting, fine with violence so long as it's done by criminals but when law-abiding citizens want to own a firearm legally as the second to mimic guarantees, and they completely lose their minds and that's what biden is proposing to crack down on now. these are law-abiding citizens whose rights he wants to take away. the criminals, you know, go into whatever you want but law-abiding citizens, they are the ones -- it's exactly backwards. >> pete: it is always exactly backwards for the left, they never get the basic equation you just laid out. but here's another angle, joe biden, he tried to make it sound like his gun grab will
7:11 pm
solve all of america's problems. listen to this. >> president biden: they were taking steps to confront not just the gun crisis, but what is actually a public health crisis. for a fraction of the cost of gun violence, we can save lives, create safe and healthy communities and build economies that work for all of us. >> pete: this must feel like deja vu for you. it's a covert bill that's not really but covert, and infrastructure bill is not really about infrastructure and now it's a gun bill that's about a public health crisis or safe and healthy community -- help me out. what are they really trying to do? >> well, this is really about confiscating weapons. this is what the left has wanted to do for a long time. this is what half the presidential candidates or more on the democrat side ran on just a year ago in their primaries and it at the end of the day the only way to make work what biden and the others want to do in the legislation they proposed is to have a national gun registry and
7:12 pm
ultimately to take away firearms from law-abiding citizens. that is where this is headed. that's where many of them have been open -- many democrats have an opening though mike open about wanting to do, anti-gun activists that he's trying to put in the atf, that's what he wants to do, so this is where it's headed and can adjust, by the way, say that this idea that somehow cracking down on the second amendment is going to help revitalize economic prospects for the working class? this from joe biden, the guy who has presided over millions of jobs going to china, who has thought that that's a great deal, whose economic policies and the obama-biden a administration hollowed out the working class and now he says if i take away your right to bear arms that that will be good for you economically? i mean, it's just insanity. >> pete: in addition to taking where pipelines, i'm going to take away your pistols too. it will all go well for you, senator, got to ask you, you've talked a lot about what happened on in georgia, the way major league baseball and other woke corporations have rallied behind the sort of calls of
7:13 pm
racism, jim crow 2.0 from joe biden. you called for them to be busted up. what needs to happen when it comes to election integrity and the way in which big corporations are ganging up to get their way? >> well, what's happening in georgia is what they tried to duke, for those of us who stood up for election integrity in january, anyone who has said our elections need to be free, they need to be fair, we need to consider election reform, they tried to cancel you and all the woke corporations are trying to do the same thing to georgia and they will try to do it to anybody, any state, any person who stands up for election integrity and when it comes to these corporations, they've gotten big and powerful because government has helped them, government has subsidized them and government has looked the other way and it's time to bust them up. i mean listen, republicans used to be the party of trust busting. we believe in free competition. we believe in robust competition. we don't believe in protecting monopolies, and we certainly don't believe in a bunch of woke corporatists running this country and that's what these corporations want. they want to run the country,
7:14 pm
tell you what to think, tell you what to do. we can't allow that. >> pete: absolute unchecked power and for too long, as you pointed out, better than anybody, it's been a republik and part of its been complacent when it comes to corporations because we thought they were our friend and it turns out the board rooms have a quite different view. senator josh hawley, i appreciate your time tonight. while the biden a administration works to take away your gun rights, one state is fighting to protect them. the kansas state senate overwhelmingly passing a bill lowering the legal age to carry concealed firearms from 21 to 18. here to react as former kansas secretary of state chris, thanks for being here. so when you're 18, enjoy the military, you can vote. makes sense to me, but wait -- you know, what can states do? is this the type of measures states are going to need to take to fight back to resist, you might say the anti-second amendment efforts of
7:15 pm
the biden administration? >> i think that's exactly it, pete and you know, i couldn't be happier to be a kansan because not only did the senate pass it this morning, the house is -- has moved mountains, thanks to speaker ron reichman and the sponsor of the bill, part of the bill in the senate, they are debating it tonight. while your show is going on and it will likely be passed by the house tonight on the very same day that biden is hollowing out the second amendment, or trying to, kansas is taking a very firm stand to support the second amendment and bolster our right to keep and bear arms and you're absolutely right. if an 18-year-old can be trained to carry a firearm in defense of our country and she may even give up her life for her country, then she certainly should be able to defend herself when she comes home. and that's what this bill says. you know, i have five daughters and when they go off to college, i don't think they should have to wait until their junior year to be able to protect themselves at night if they walk across a dark parking lot.
7:16 pm
>> pete: amen, respecting free citizens. well, here's how an editor to the atlantic explained republicans like yourself, your defense of the second amendment. listen to this. >> the tribalism around gun ownership is exploited by the g.o.p. supporters of the republican party have proven in this pandemic that they are willing to risk their lives and the lives of their loved ones in-service two-party fealty. they have done that on covid, with masks, with vaccines, and with guns. >> pete: so you just want to risk everyone's life. not to mention, you mentioned your young daughters. black gun ownership has gone up 58% in the last year as well. i mean, all americans of all stripes deserve the right to defend themselves. why is this a characterization they still think is effective? >> well, because they have to resort towards tribalism because they don't have facts that they can actually use to make their argument. it is a fact that in virtually
7:17 pm
every state that adopted concealed and carry over the past 20 years, all crimes went down, or violent crimes went down i should say and crimes against women, rape in particular, went down because the bad guys now have to make the calculation that, you know, that young lady may be carrying a firearm in her purse. it is a rational and factual and statistically-backed statement to say that concealed carry is an equalizer that protects people against criminals. and so they don't have the argument, the facts on their side, so they use strange words like tribalism. >> pete: they use emotion and hyperbole when ultimately good guy with a gun is often the simple answer that really does resonate and is effective. thank you so much, appreciate your time and thank you to kansas for stepping up in a moment like this. i hope more states dude just that, good luck in that debate in the house right now, go for it. coming up, democrats revealed they truly care, but for illegal immigrants, not american
7:18 pm
citizens. we will explain and bring you the truth of what's happening right now at this moment on the southern border. plus, disturbing video going viral of a family being kicked off a plane because their 2-year-old -- you can see it right there -- was massless while eating yogurt. that child's mother, right there, pictured, [indiscernible]. don't go away. struggling to manage my type 2 diabetes was knocking me out of my zone, but lowering my a1c with once-weekly ozempic® helped me get back in it. ♪ oh, oh, oh, ozempic® ♪ my zone? lowering my a1c and losing some weight. now, back to the show. ozempic® is proven to lower a1c. most people who took ozempic® reached an a1c under 7 and maintained it. and you may lose weight. adults lost on average up to 12 pounds. ozempic® isn't for people with type 1 diabetes or diabetic ketoacidosis. don't share needles or pens, or reuse needles. don't take ozempic® if you or your family
7:19 pm
ever had medullary thyroid cancer, or have multiple endocrine neoplasia syndrome type 2, or if allergic to it. stop ozempic® and get medical help right away if you get a lump or swelling in your neck, severe stomach pain, or an allergic reaction. serious side effects may include pancreatitis. tell your provider about vision problems or changes. taking ozempic® with a sulfonylurea or insulin may increase low blood sugar risk. side effects like nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea may lead to dehydration, which may worsen kidney problems. once-weekly ozempic® helped me get in my type 2 diabetes zone. ask your health care provider how it can help you get in yours. ♪ oh, oh, oh, ozempic® ♪♪ you may pay as little as $25 for a 3-month prescription.
7:20 pm
7:21 pm
7:22 pm
7:23 pm
♪ ♪ >> pete: new york governor into cuomo, when he's not busy lying about nursing home deaths, is giving illegal immigrants a new reason to sneak into our country, free money. new york is setting aside, get this, $2.1 billion to dole out to illegal immigrants who lost work during covid-19. these lucky lawbreakers are eligible to receive one-time payments of up to $15,600 from the state. why? because king cuomo really cares. >> just because you are undocumented doesn't mean we don't care and we don't have compassion and we don't want to help. we want new yorkers to know, yes, we are compassionate and we are doing the right thing. >> pete: look at that man. he cares. he cares all right, not just a bout american, he and the rest of the open borders crowd don't
7:24 pm
give a rip about them, and you know that. you know who else doesn't care about what's best for american citizens? nancy pelosi. in fact, she thinks the growing nightmare at our southern border is actually a positive sign. >> we are on a good path at the border under leadership of joe biden -- president biden. a very bad situation under the trump administration. >> pete: a good path? does she really think we are dumb enough to believe that nonsense? here's what's really going on at the border right now. first, there's the governor of texas calling out the biden administration for endangering the lives of migrant children being held in san antonio. >> this facility is a health and safety nightmare. the biden demonstration is now presiding over the abuse of children. to end this abuse, the biden
7:25 pm
demonstration must immediately shut down this facility. >> pete: strong words. that's not the only instance of migrant child abuse. this 10-year-old boy was abandoned by smugglers in the middle of the texas desert. >> [indiscernible]. >> [indiscernible]. >> pete: i have 210-year-olds, can you imagine? thank god for border patrol officers that found him and brought him to safety. things are obvious me spiraling out of control at the border in the biden white house knows it. or maybe they don't care. that's why biden a posthumous point woman for the border, vice president kamala harris, well, she's now distancing herself from the job and the fiasco. >> it is not an assignment to a quote-unquote handle the border or to be a crisis, to be point on a crisis, what she's doing is
7:26 pm
high-level diplomatic work that is incredibly important to our economic stability in the hemisphere. >> pete: and you do high-level diplomatic work, that dusty, dirty stuff that happens at the border, that's not your responsibility. meanwhile, dhs secretary alla hunter my arcus did go down to the border today, to his credit. but of course the press was not allowed to tag along. so much for that vaunted transparency. joining me now is brandon judd, national border patrol council president. also here is matt schlapp, american conservative union chairman. thank you both for being here. you are right there on the border. give us -- give us an update on is this lies and deceit from the biden demonstration about what's happening? are they looking the other way willingly? do they know what's happening and they just don't care? what's happening? >> i've never been so upset in my life. [indiscernible] in the uniform,
7:27 pm
to see what happened to them and to know all we are getting is political rhetoric from nancy pelosi, instead of talking about what's -- we need to come up with solutions so that we can finally once and for all fix what is happening on the border. it does disservice to the american public, does the service to the border patrol agents and does the service to those who are crossing a border illegally. she is flat out not telling the public the truth. >> pete: i mean, she's not. i don't know if you can see brandon's shot but i look at that shot dark on the border, that kind of job, it looks like what it would have looked like for me on patrol wearing a military uniform. you know, these men and women go out in the border patrol every single night, putting their lives on the line for their country and protecting sovereignty. uncertainty greets them every night. whether it's children are smugglers. to people in washington, d.c., have any real connection to this? your child into the way that city works, or is it an abstract
7:28 pm
problem that either future voters and they just don't care? >> you know, pete, the first thing i want to tell brandon is he does our country a great service and its honorable service. his colleagues have been called nazis and fascists, they've been told they are trying to rip families apart and cruel to children when it's just the opposite is the fact and i think her joe biden and the democrats and kamala harris, who hasn't even been to the border she is supposed to oversee, they don't understand how complicated this policy is. i'm here at mar-a-lago, i just had dinner with several of donald trump's ambassadors to central american countries, including el salvador. it took years, years to fix all the problems of the border that had quite honestly been a bipartisan festering wound and donald trump, through his personality and the people he picked in these jobs, got it fixed and it has unraveled so quickly because the biden team
7:29 pm
and the democrats view the border as something that is not all important. it aids their political aims to have more illegal people come into the country and now they are finally realizing he might have created a problem that they can't soon fix. >> pete: brandon, who was in charge of the border? kamala harris seems to sort of shirk the duty. the white house isn't really took talk about the point -- who was in charge and what is the border agents doing a rudderless job right now? >> criminal cartels are in charge of the border right now. they are [indiscernible] what our operations are going to be and that's why it's a crisis. look at -- we have to look at the politicians and asked them what is happening when cartels are able to cart any of the products they want, tire border patrol's hands, [indiscernible] processing centers so that we can't go back to the dangerous -- go back to the criminal aliens, go back to
7:30 pm
aliens like special interest countries, it's unfortunate that i'm going to tell you the cartels are in control, but they are. >> pete: yeah, that's a powerful statement. matt, with all that's happening on the border and the democrats' unwillingness to address it or admit it, is it really because they are obsessed with other demised priorities? they want hr 1, infrastructure everything, is that really what they are focused on, the border is just a pesky little problem on the side? >> i don't think they realize how bad how fast it would get. i think they view that their politics obviously aim towards, you know, playing up to different communities. they think of americans not as americans but as they break down into racial communities, so the hispanic political play and now the border has been so broken i think they are beginning to realize that this issue alone, pete, and i will make this prediction tonight, this shouldn't be about politics, but the issue of the border alone i
7:31 pm
think we'll flip control in congress because this isn't just a republican issue. a lot of just common sense americans are looking at the border and they are saying this just doesn't make any sense. this is not what america should do. >> pete: wow. and guys, i will make a production as well that matt schlapp's dinner was a little bit nicer than brandon's tonight. >> well, god bless brandon. >> pete: [laughs] brandon, thank you for your work, we love you, man. and matt, we appreciate it. thank you. china is targeting frequent ingram angle guest jamie netzel for having the audacity to call it the sham w.h.o. covid origin investigations. he joins us and just moments. plus, youtube removed a video featuring renowned covid expert, he's here to respond next.
7:32 pm
7:33 pm
7:34 pm
7:35 pm
7:36 pm
♪ ♪ >> pete: welcome back.
7:37 pm
it's no secret that the w.h.o.'s so-called investigation into the origins of covid-19 is a total sham. clearly their goal is to appease communist china, not follow the science buried dozens of scientists from across the globe are demanding a new and truly independent covid investigation and they are being led by my next guest, and w.h.o. advisor, who writes this in part. "the final process utilized by the joint study team for assessing the likelihood of the pathway, essentially a show of hands by the joint study team members based on an extremely superficial review failed to reach some most basic standards of credible analysis and assessment." w.h.o. advisor and atlantic council sr. fellow joins me now. jamie, thanks so much for being here. is it really just because the w.h.o. is completely beholden, and is there any chance as an advisor to them and other scientists locking arms, you get an opportunity for a real
7:38 pm
review? >> so i've got bad news for you and good news. the bad news is that this joint study process that you've described is just fatally flawed. the good news is that it's not the w.h.o. that's doing the investigation, it's an independent advisory committee, albeit organized by the w.h.o. and their chinese government counterparts. and so that group issued their report last week that in my view was really just shocking and incomplete, but the good news is w.h.o. director dr. pedro's immediately put out a statement if eventually refuting that rept and calling for exactly the kind of all investigations that i think we all recognize is needed and so i know there's been a lot of criticism of the w.h.o. as being beholden to china. but the doctor essentially
7:39 pm
risked his career to refute this report and call for a full investigation, so i really hope that we can all rally around him and let's push the w.h.o. as much as possible to do the kind of full investigation that he is called for. that doesn't work because china is getting the way, then we need to ramp things up either through a new authorizing resolution or even independent investigation by interested governments. >> pete: interesting, it's not often we get hope and see courage from leaders of international organizations, that's good to hear. you talk about pressure on china. it's tough to not admit that the trumpet mr. risch and was willing to put pressure on them to include w.h.o. and how in bed they were with china. joe biden on the other hand was asked on tuesday by our own peter doocy whether or not he's talked to xi jinping about covert origins. here's what joe biden had to say, listen. >> asking that these reports are true that china may be misled the world at the beginning? >> president biden: i have not
7:40 pm
had that conversation with him, thank you. >> pete: all this, they supposedly had a tight relationship, all this of what's been unleashed on the world. if there's been no conversation, what are the chances we get real pressure in american leadership to help induce the real kind of investigation and answers we need and deserve? >> two critical points made in that last little bit. first on the trump administration. unfortunately, when president trump was talking about withdrawing from the w.h.o., it's exactly when this terrible resolution was passed at the world health assembly, when these negotiations happened to set up the sham investigation, so we shouldn't delude ourselves into thinking the trump administration helped make the kind of investigation possible that we all need and i think it's correct that there's a lot of pressure now on the biden administration to say china, you can't get away with this anymore. it's been one year, china has
7:41 pm
been destroying biological samples, imprisoning journalists, they have a universal gag order on scientists and enough is enough and we need the full investigations into the origins of the pandemic. >> pete: jamie, thank you so much for your expertise and courage, we appreciate it. >> my pleasure, anytime. >> pete: speaking of china, big tech is taking a page from the communist party's censorship playbook, youtube telling "the ingraham angle" they were moved video of my next guest, stanford professor. they claim he was spreading medical -- misinformation, the very dangerous type and we will let you be the judge of that. here's what the doctor said about children wearing masks that youtube found to be volatile content. >> developmentally inappropriate and it just doesn't help on the disease spread, i think it's absolutely not the right thing to do. >> pete: the doctor joins me
7:42 pm
now. doctor, help me out here. i have looked at that part of the clip and the entire clip. it was a roundtable conversation moderated by florida governor ron desantis talk about covid and protocol, so why is youtube censoring the voice of a scientist like you who happened to just challenge the groupthink on lockdowns and mask mandates? >> i think maybe they like having children being developmentally sort of held back by masks. i don't know. i would challenge whatever 24-year-old intern decided that this was medical misinformation to a debate. that's how we resolve things in science. >> pete: but i mean this is an open forum with the governor of florida was had a pretty strong track record and one counter to the mainstream media on handling covid not acceptable to youtube, you probably won't get that chance to debate that 24-year-old. what is the insidious agenda that dwells that 24-year-old you to take the video down to
7:43 pm
>> it's really crazy. it's one of these things where you look at it and say how can you have an open discussion about a policy that affects every single person a best of his life when have -- have -- make a point based on scientific evidence? it's really -- they want to make you think that the only way forward is these lockdowns, but you can see that they've failed. let's have that debate. >> pete: they want to tell you from the very beginning that the science has settled when the one thing that hasn't been settled this entire time is the science, masks are no masks, distance or no distance, it's been a credible but we are not allowed to have a debate about it from very smart people and want to listen to like you. thank you so much, i appreciate your time. >> appreciate it. >> pete: you got it. shocking video shows a family being kicked off a flight because they say their 2-year-old was maskless while eating. that little girl's parents are here next.
7:44 pm
i'm greg, i'm 68 years old. i do motivational speaking in addition to the substitute teaching. i honestly feel that that's my calling-- to give back to younger people. k most adults will start realizing that they don't recall things as quickly as they used to or they don't remember things as vividly as they once did.
7:45 pm
i've been taking prevagen for about three years now. people say to me periodically, "man, you've got a memory like an elephant." it's really, really helped me tremendously. prevagen. healthier brain. better life.
7:46 pm
7:47 pm
7:48 pm
♪ ♪ >> [indiscernible]. >> [indiscernible].
7:49 pm
>> pete: that's right, because 2-year-old ricky eisenberg wasn't eating with her mask on, her parents say, their entire family along with the rest of the plane was kicked off a new jersey-bound spirit airlines flight earlier this week. everyone was eventually let back on the plane, but the family says the entire ordeal was understandably traumatic. joining me now are ricky eisenberg's parents, her father and her mother. also with me is eisenberg family attorney michael. michael, thank you so much for being here is aware. we see you in that video, what was going through your mind when this all went down? >> i was panicked. i was confused, very taken aback. stressed out. i thought it was going to go into early labor. very overwhelmed.
7:50 pm
a lot of emotions flying. really caught off guard. >> that's enough. >> pete: your daughter as they are eating yogurt and you say that's the reason. the flight attendant is right there. how much morning did you get to >> so we were told once in the beginning and i was very clear in a very, very respectful way that my son cannot wear a mask because he has seizures. i explained to my daughter, a toddler who asks out and isn't going to wear a mask and they gave me a very hard time. as i explained and through these interviews. and then another stewardess came up to us and was sort of harassing us about my son's phone, the volume of the phone, that it was too loud. we also explained that, you know, he needs this will be doesn't get agitated, he can start biting himself and
7:51 pm
asserting himself in aggressive behaviors toward himself and we wanted to avoid that and the third incident was when they came and told me my daughter had to put a mask on and we tried. we are not difficult people, we tried our best. it just wasn't enough for them and it just spun out of control so quickly. we had no warning. before we knew what we're being told we had to exit the plane and then my husband were confused. >> pete: let me ask you that then, we spoke with spirit airlines before the show tonight and they told us that prior to the video being taken, adults in the party, presumably you and your wife, as you mentioned that, were asked multiple times to wear your mask but hadn't complied. so what's your response to that? was it about you? was it about the kids, or were they really sort of had it out for you and your circumstance to begin with? >> so my husband actually lost his voice due to the stress of this all. he's been not sleeping, not eating song going to talk about -- talk on his behalf. i'm also extremely sick and on
7:52 pm
antibiotics. i've been throwing up and it's been a disaster. we are both extremely anxious from all of this, as you can imagine. but to answer the question, we were both fully covered, our entire faces from here until here. i'm a dental hygienist, i know what it means to wear a mask and my father is a dentist, i grew up with masks. we were both fully covered and we were never once -- never once did we violate the law -- excuse me. the only time that we violated was when my husband was being verbally assaulted by a stewardess and he was trying -- he was trying to pull down his mask to talk to the lady and it's only a natural thing where human beings -- it's not natural to have something covering your face like that. it was pulling it down literally just when he was talking, but before that and after that, his face was fully covered in my face was fully covered and we even tried a special-needs child, which shouldn't have even happened. [indiscernible] and my daughter's face.
7:53 pm
>> pete: wow. it michael, spirit also told us they want to "open up a direct dialogue with the family." what's your next step? >> 732, 966-0998. i've been waiting for three days to get a call. we did get an email, and you mentioned it, that spirit told you. i got an email three days later, that was this morning, saying we have information, like you said, that the parents -- you know what i wrote back? of me the information. i was told we can't do that without a subpoena. i said are you encouraging litigation? i've given you everything and you know what the worst part about this is? they keep on changing their story. they put up a press release, they took it down, and you heard the nurse -- nurse, the stewardess herself saying it's because of your kid. so which is it, spirit?
7:54 pm
>> pete: yes. >> it doesn't make sense but my next step, i asked for an apology. that was my -- i said tuesday at midnight. nothing, no contact, it's not too hard to find my number or the email. today at 10:30 eight, listen to this. we understand how it must feel. you don't understand nothing. i represent special education children throughout the state. and you know what? you don't understand, spirit. >> it's a huge insult if you ask me. >> and if you have information -- >> pete: we are about to run out of time but i think they have your number now, michael and this is a story, when you get more -- as you get more responses, let us know, keep us posted, fascinating. we will be right back, more with "the ingraham angle."
7:55 pm
7:56 pm
now, simparica trio simplifies protection. ticks and fleas? see ya! heartworm disease? no way! simparica trio is the first chewable that delivers all this protection. and simparica trio is demonstrated safe for puppies. it's simple: go with simparica trio. this drug class has been associated with neurologic adverse reactions, including seizures; use with caution in dogs with a history of these disorders. protect him with all your heart. simparica trio.
7:57 pm
7:58 pm
7:59 pm
>> ♪ ♪ >> ♪ ♪ >> thanks for being here. that's all the time we have tonight. i am pete in for the one and
8:00 pm
only laura ingraham. catch me every saturday and sunday morning on fox and friends weekend earlier than this time frame. greg gutfeld, the man and the myth. this show is fantastic. he takes it all from here. "gutfeld!." >> greg: peter, remember me? tall good looking and blond hair and blue eyes and button nose? he is no co median but he kills in nursing homes? >> [cheers and applause]. >> yeah! >> [applauding]. >> greg: it's official. unlike joe biden crime is up. how do i know this? cnn reported it. i will give

102 Views

info Stream Only

Uploaded by TV Archive on